King of Sports

Searching For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Annyeong, dearest lovable readers, kindly give me feedbacks about this fic.. Thank you.. I just want to know if your enjoying it or what.. 


---------

Seungcheol is known as the king of sports but no one knew who he really is and what he had experienced outside the university. Seungcheol was pampered with love since he was  a child but the weight that he had in his shoulder to pursue based on what his  parents want him to be made him questions himself what he really wants. He was accustomed to be independent and not to rely on others help cause he is  superior  to all in terms  of studies and extracurricular  until he met Jisoo, now  his friend or more like boyfriend. 

The moment he said that he had someone he likes and it was also same as him to his father, Choi Jackson,  he was punched and made him kneel in front of the Gods for him to amend his sin, he was covered with bruises and hematoma in his body in which his mother, Choi Mark, tends to every night without his father’s knowing but when he said that it was named Lee Jisoo, everything changes, his father showed him more  interest in his lover and their relationship, he gender preferences become accepted, his father talks to him like before from then on, he promised to himself not to let go Jisoo anymore for him to get his father’s  affection once again. His mother disagree about using Jisoo but he was also concerned about his son so he see to it that all of Seungcheol’s plan and moves was told to him, he love his son but sometimes, he don’t likes what the circumstances comes in cause he knew that his son was not  only using that Jisoo guy but little by little his son was falling in love on him in the process, he was afraid  that later on, his  son will do unpredictable move and unnecessary things for him to keep the guy to be  with him.
Seungcheol admitted that once he saw Jisoo and learns about Jisoo’s kindness and all round leadership, he knew that he will be affiliated to him as friend but never did he expect that later on, he demanded the latter’s companionship whenever he was doing projects and strategic plan. They do once date but it just because they need to do errands, even though he said that it was a date but in reality it wasn’t to begin with. 

As Seungcheol was fascinated on Jisoo’s presence in his life the more he dislikes the presence of Yoon Jeonghan in their university. He wants his popularity and Jisoo to be on top but Jeonghan  was the annoying bastard who was surrounded by his so called followers and almost worship him. His family and Jeonghan’s family  was never in a  good  terms to begin with that’s why he see to it that he was on top before Jeonghan’s achievement. 

When they were young, he made sure that Jeonghan will be outcast so  that he will not be known by his schoolmates, he was known to be the shy, ugly, round glasses timid boy at school that why Seungcheol was too shock when Jeonghan made a sudden changes in is behavior and appearance once they entered AOISU, he was now known to be one of the more admirable personality on school and that made  his blood boil. 


Seungcheol’s relationship with his father goes back to normal but then Seungcheol met Jisoo’s younger brother Jihoon. Jihoon was always vocal about his dislikes towards him, he didn’t knew why Jihoon was too aloof around him but as he hired some of his underlings to get some information about the younger, he soon found out that  Jihoon was once become his supporter when he played a goal keeper  on soccer in his middle school year but later on he was one of the Yoon’s supporter at UNI even though the younger didn’t show  it, Seungcheol once saw Jihoon being stanned infront of the Yoon  guy and then he theory was confirmed, the younger has found his new addiction, he thought.  He tried to confront the guy one day but it ended the conversation on the least he  expected, he said something to the younger he wasn’t intend to and the worst thing is Jisoo heard it all. Jisoo was tough on outside but soft to his brothers, Seungcheol admitted that he did wrong but it was the first time he saw Jisoo’s disappointed expression on him.  He knew for himself he was a great bastard but he just really want  to know what on Jihoon’s mind why he was so displease about his relationship with his brother but then Jihoon won at the end. He was no match to the younger in terms of winning Jisoo’s side, at the end of the day, he was just only a mere acquaintance not even passable to be a boyfriend material. 
He laugh out loud on that day, but as he polishes his plan, he already predicted that once he start it, there were no turning back, no conscience should prevail. He may lose the person he loves in the process but at least he just want to gain back what he had before with a fight rather than staying away from him. He need Jisoo in his life as much as he needs his father’s love and trust once again. He can do  whatever in takes for him to win bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter