The Call

Searching For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Tell me that you’re kidding!” Jihoon said in between sobs but the informant keeps on, “You’re parents knew about it but they keeps on being cautious because they didn’t want your Jisoo hyung to divert his disappointment and anger to that child, since that incident happened according to my sources,  he keeps himself lock up in his room and never see your parents because he was so sad about his pet who died. They thought that Jisoo decided to erase the boy’s memory in him that is why they opted not to bring out the  topic as Jisoo grew up, luckily you were born and Jisoo put all his love on you young master.”

 

Jihoon shifted his position and walks towards the glass door of the terrace, “If my family knew about it and they already knew that it was Jeonghan hyung, how come they acted as if they met the first time in my engagement?” the caller become silent for a second then response back, “I think it’s because they want Jisoo and Jeonghan  to meet in another circumstances rather than being lock up in the past.” 

 

“But my hyung  was….He  never forgets the past especially Jihan, never could ever that he will never remember the boy who cause all those things to happened.” Jihoon slowly turn when he sense someone in his back, Jihoon almost had a heart attack when he saw him, gladly it wasn’t his brother. 

 

“Chan, what are you doing here?” but Chan moves towards him, grab the phone from his hyung, “Wait Chan!”

 

“Tell me, what it is this time, hyung. What have you done again that makes Jisoo hyung sad once again, WHAAAAATTTT!” Chan shouted to his brother for the first time, Jihoon moves back almost got outbalance but luckily he was able to hold the body of the couch. 

 

“Chan, let me explain, will you?” Chan shakes his head and looks at the phone, “Who was him?” Jihoon didn’t answer but instead he pulled back his phone from his brother. “You should be acting that way towards me, I’m still your brother, OLDER BROTHER.” 

 

Chan moves towards him, “Then act like one.” 


Jihoon must be splashed with cold water this time cause he felt his body become numb, his senses decrease, he just received a good yet bad news but then here he was with his brother, his lovable younger baby brother shouting at him. They maybe despised him so much that even his brother didn’t respect him anymore and makes him more disappointed.  

 

Chan seated on the carpeted floor, “Please Jihoon hyung, stop this now, let hyung be happy and do what he wants, I knew you love him that much that’s makes you crazy like this but please let him decide on his own.” Jihoon moves towards his sibling tap his brother’s head and kneel in front of him, “Do I looks like I’m the cause of our hyung’s despair? Did I really make him sad all this time? Hmmmmnn.” 

 

When Jihoon met his brother’s eyes, it was sparkling and tears are falling. “Chan-ah,” he wipes of the tears with his pajama sleeves and hugs his brother.

 

“Oh, did I miss something dear brother?” they both look up then immediately run to Gongchan, “Hyung!!!!” the older just welcome them with smile, receives the hugs from his little brothers. “Hey, puppies why are you crying in broad day light?” Jihoon looks up on his hyung then tighten his grip on him as he cried on his chest otherwise Chan embraces both his Gongchan hyung and Jihoon hyung and never let go. 

 

“Hmmmmnnnn,”  Gongchan can only let out a deep sigh as he hug them back and ruffles their hairs. When they calmed down, Gongchan ordered a food for them, “Alright, as we dig in, what happened?” Chan looks at his Jihoon hyung then back to Gongchan, Gongchan was waiting for a response but a silence atmosphere and deep sighs was only thing he receives. 

 

“Jihoon?” he encourage, Jihoon close and open his mouth not able to know where to  start until, “Help me, then, I tell you,” Chan’s utensils fall down after hearing it, he was just pleading a while ago yet now his  brother was asking their hyung for help, common for goodness sake, “Hyung!” he protested but Jihoon continued and he just gave a death glare to Chan with an almost sweet smile, Chan don’t know what appropriate mood or  emoticon fit with it but is was frightening yet cute. 

 

“I knew who was the kid Jisoo hyung with in the forest that  day.” Gongchan looks up, let his food uninvaded, cross his arms and listen to Jihoon, “The kid that Jihan wants to save that day was no other than Jeonghan hyung.” 

 

Chan gulped in surprise but when he looks at his Gongchan hyung, he looks like he wasn’t bothered that he already knew about it. His hyung just sigh once again, cleared his throat then, “Surprise me more” and he began eating his pesto, Jihoon looks dumbfounded and choose to look at his younger brother but he only receive a shock face and shoulder shrug, “Hyung, you already knew about it?”

 

“I’m his twin brother but not dense just like him, I already knew since I met that kid when they were both hospitalized and  when I saw Jeonghan at the Uni that day, I already knew that they finally met and just like our parents planned, they actually met in different circumstances and almost fall in love. Well they love each company now, what can I ask for?” 

 

The youngers were not eating anymore and choose to listen to their brother as he continue, “Jihoon, you already did your part, you let them meet, but now, I won’t let you meddle on their things, you had your fiancée now and you should learn how to get his heart away from Jisoo, at that you can help your brother  much more.” 


But Chan had a more shocking revelation, “But Jisoo hyung and Seungcheol hyung was always in touch as if they were not really broken up.” The two older both stares at their brother, “Come again?” Jihoon asked. 


“That’s why I told you to stop cause there is a possibility that they love each other without knowing it, maybe they thought they just need each others acquaintance before but as I see them now, it’s different, there is longing ness and jealousy inside them, although maybe I’m just hallucinating but I’m positive, they were more closer this time.” Jihoon let his body fall at the back of his chair, “I don’t think so, Jisoo hyung surely falls f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter