002: Time Slip

Courting Ms. Bae & Ms. Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Joohyun​ unnie!" Joohyun stares at the freshman running towards her, grinning from ear to ear. "Hey Yerim-ah! How's your day?"

 

The younger stops just in front of the senior, holding on her knees as she gasps for air. "I-it's hell." She managed to squeak out.

 

Joohyun giggles and pats the empty seat beside her, to which Yeri complied. "Why is that?"

 

"I have hell teachers. Ms. Jung, our english teacher is probably the worst amongst them all!" Yeri rambled. "But there's this girl in Theatre Class and she's really pretty. I just learned that she's also my classmate in Biology and English which makes everything better."

 

"So you like her?" Joohyun teased. She saw the latter's cheeks and ears reddened. "N-no! Maybe? I-i don't know."

 

The older smiled fondly and pats her head. "It's okay. May it be a girl or a boy, if you're happy, then it might work for you."


Yeri snorts at her unnie. "Stop being like my mom." They laughed together before a group of girls walked past them, giggling like there's no tomorrow.

 

"Did you see her Wendy earlier? Gosh! She looks so charming with a red rose and white shirt on! And Seulgi too!"

 

"They had a photoshoot again? Why didn't you tell me?!"

 

"It was a surprise one for the school magazine. I'm just lucky enough to bump into them."

 

"Liar. You were stalking her the whole time."

 

"Did not!"

 

"They're all talking about Wendy. What's so special about her?" Joohyun snickers, eyeing the group of girls giggling and gossiping. Yeri mirrors her action with a small shake of her head.

 

"Her birthday's tomorrow. You're invited."

 

"Me? Invited?" She scoffs, "You wish. It's not like she'd invite someone like me. Someone she hates.."

 

Her voice falters and the younger took a mental note of this. She smiles. "Trust me unnie. Wendy invited you."

 

Of course she didn't, yet. But Yeri knows more than they thought she would.

 

Wendy doesn't even have plans.

 

"O-okay then." Joohyun stands up. "I have to get going now. Study well okay?"

 

"Sure unnie."

 

But Yeri has a plan.

 

A plan to finally fix the distance between two parties.

 

And she's determined to fulfill her job as the match making queen of the century.

 

 

 

Seulgi had been researching, practicing by herself and thinking of many possible scenarios on how to approach Joy. Sure they talked. Mostly about Joy nagging her than honestly having a normal conversation like most students do. She lets Joy nag her, like weeks ago. But she only does weird things to catch the attention of the great officer.

 

Joy would usually ignore her when she tries to interact with her. But it seems like giving up wasn't an option in Seulgi's mindset. So she tries again, everyday she did.

 

She made her way to her next class, Chemistry. The perfect time to execute her plan. Joy's her classmate and partner for the whole semester. (Joy complains non-stop though.)

 

"Hey Joy." The said girl didn't even bother to spare a glance towards Seulgi. She sat next to Joy and waited for Ms. Kwon to arrive.

 

"Are you made up of Copper and Tellurium? Cause you're CuTe."

 

Seulgi grinned when she saw Joy's left eye twitching.

 

"Hydrogen's cool but forget it, you're my number one element." She paused, "Or maybe.. Are you made of Fluorine, Iodine, and Neon? 'Cause you are F-I-Ne."

 

Welp, gotta thank Son Seungwan for these greasy lines.

 

The grin widens when Joy turned to look at her. "Look, Kang. I have no time for this nonsense."

 

"Sure you have. We still have 10 minutes before class officially starts."

 

"No," she hisses, "Which part of 'I am not interested' that I said the other day do you not understand?"

 

"Woman, that does not exist in my vocabulary." She winks, or more like attempted to wink at the taller girl. Joy grumbled in reply.

 

"Might as well try to focus more on your studies than go around and flirt with me then."

 

"Aw c'mon S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter