006: Talk To Me

Courting Ms. Bae & Ms. Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're dating Saeron?! And you didn't even bother telling us?!" Yeri sighs for the umpteenth time that afternoon, running a free hand on her messy hair. She had finally decided to tell her dork unnies about the good news and it hasn't even been a second when she sat down when they suddenly bombarded her with questions. Now she's stuck her for the past fifteen minutes trying to explain. How did they even know it? Maybe Saeron had told them. But why would she?

 

"I did plan to tell you guys, that's why I am here. Duh. I didn't run all the way here for nothing. That is so not me." She tells them for the third time. Seulgi looks as if she's going to cry anytime soon and Yeri doesn't understand why. Wendy seems to be suspicious and eager mixed together weirdly, making it hard for Yeri to know what's running inside her mind. 

 

"You didn't threaten her now did you?" Wendy squints her eyes at Yeri. As if urging her to tell the truth. Yeri might as well tell the whole story if she kept this up. "Like you're going to keep an album full of her and look at it every night before going to sleep. Or worse, thinking of her in a weird way because I swear to all the--"

 

"I swear to god, unnie. I'm telling you, she's the one who confessed first!"

 

"Maybe she was just pranking you." Seulgi mumbles, loud enough for the youngest to hear. "I heard her friend, Gayoung had been pranking many students as well."

 

"For pete's sake!" The urge of banging her head against the table was strong, but Yeri doesn't want to meet up with Saeron later with a huge bump on her glorious forehead. "Do I have to tell you the whole goddamn story?!"

 

"I think that'd be nice." The trio whipped their heads to see Saeron approaching their table. Yeri instantly grinned and wrapped the younger in a tight hug. "Babe! Finally! I've been trying to tell them about us but they don't want to believe me!" She whines once she pulled away. 

 

Wendy still seemed suspicious, and Seulgi confusedly stared at them like a lost baby bear. Saeron giggled before placing her tray on the table. "Hello unnies. I believe we have met before." She reached her hand out towards the two dumbfounded friends. Sure they did talk, but Saeron's pretty much sure they were only acquiantances. "I'm Kim Saeron, Kim Yerim's girlfriend."

 

It took a few seconds for the information to register in Wendy's smart brain. "Oh, oh! Yes, yes. Yeri's new girlfriend. I'm Wendy." She shakes the offered hand gladly. Yeri sighs in relief seeing Wendy believing the turth now. Seulgi absentmindedly mirrors the action.

 

"So, wait you two are really dating?" Yeri and Saeron nods at Seulgi who was still quite clueless until now. "Like, for real?" 

 

Groaning, Yeri lets her forehead hit the marbled table out of frustration, earning a loud 'ow' from herself. Wendy facepalmed, Seulgi cackled and Saeron reached out to rub the sore part. "Why did you do that?" Saeron frowns as she continued to massage the part with a visible bump now. Yeri smiles sheepishly but feels butterflies doing somersaults inside her stomach. 

 

"Do you feel better now?" Yeri nods at her girlfriend. "Much better, now that you've touched me."

 

Wendy choked on her salad, "Really now?! In front of my goddamn salad?! Jeez. Get a freaking room you two." Seulgi furiously nods her head in approval. "Disgusting."

 

The youngster stuck her tongue out at her bitter unnies before intertwining her fingers with her lover. "Don't mind them Ron-ah, They're just jealous that I got my girl first than them." She whispers and Saeron giggled.

 

A piece of leafy veggies lands on her face, some on as Wendy gagged. "Disgusting." Seulgi repeats monotonously.

 

Saeron laughs seeing how some veggies from Wendy's salad choked her girlfriend. Yeri instantly coughs out the contents, glaring at Wendy. "Unnie! That's not how you repay me afterall the help and information I gave you about Irene unnie." 

 

"Whatever squirt." Said unnie rolled her eyes playfully. 

 

Seulgi whistles upon seeing the Joy amd Irene entering the cafeteria, finding it almost funny when the students parted to give way for the duo like some royalties. Yeri snorts. "Guess you gotta go do your business then. C'mon babe, let's leave these unnies to get their girls." 

 

"Yah Yerim-ah, don't get too cocky. Who knows, maybe S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter