003: All Right

Courting Ms. Bae & Ms. Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't drink too much, Seul. I'm not going to take you home if you get -faced again."

 

Seulgi frowns at her same aged friend before getting another shot. "Oh come on Wen. It's a double birthday celebration for you and me! We should enjoy the night, yeah? You've been studying for the past weeks. Finals are over, so why are you still cooped up inside your little cave?"

 

Wendy sighs and took a sip of the punch. Sweet. Too sweet for my liking. "What's new about adding another number to your age?" She placed her drink down. "It's not like that's anything important."

 

"Do you even remember how old you are now?"

 

"I'm 21, Seul."

 

"Nope. I'm 22, you're 22. How could you even forget?"

 

Right. Korean Age.

 

Seungwan chuckles but nods anyways. Eunji's place is booming with the loud music that her cousin, the DJ for tonight is playing. Party lights flickered around the pool and inside. Bodies pressed against each other as they danced the night away. Some students chose to seat at a corner or at the balcony to drink silently or chatter. Not so different to what Seulgi and Wendy are doing at the moment.

 

She pours the alcohol on Wendy's shot glass. "Cheers to us?"

 

The other girl mirrors her smile and raised her glass as well, "Cheers to us."

 

They swallowed the contents. Seulgi made a face while Seungwan laughed at her. "Told you it was bitter."

 

"It's for a change Wan-ah. You always give me soft ones."

 

She smirks at her. "Just worried that my best friend might get laid or take someone home tonight."

 

A punch on her right arm was all it takes for Seungwan to burst into laughter once more. "I'm not like that! Ugh, Curse you!"

 

"Aww you little sensitive ball of fluffiness."

 

"I'm taller than you."

 

"I hope you choke, you ."

 

"I love you too." Seulgi winks at the latter, who ended up gagging at the sudden wink.

 

 

 

 

Joohyun and Sooyoung arrived late at the party. (Since it took time for Sooyoung to find clothes for Joohyun that was appropriate enough than her usual 'grandma' clothing). They searched through the crowd in hopes of finding Kim Yerim. Joohyun silently prays that this time, she won't find Yeri eating out a girl's face once more.

 

She choked at the memory and shook her head. "Unnie, stay here okay? I'm gonna grab something for us to drink."

 

"Sure Sooyoung-ah, just be quick okay?" Sooyoung replies with a short nod and made her way to the kitchen. Joohyun waits at the balcony, alone. The night is cold. She takes note of that. The sky is beautiful. The stars twinkling much brighter than before and Joohyun couldn't help but gape at them.

 

The wind blew softly, causing her black dress to sway with it. She shivers. I regret wearing this dress. Really though, why did I even bother going here in the first place?

 

Ah yes, Yeri.

 

No. Joohyun denies going here because of Seungwan. Of course not. Why would she? It's not like she's important to me. No. She's annoying.

 

I hate her, and she hates me.

 

But does she though?

 

"Stop thinking about her." She groans inwardly, rubbing both her arms in attempt to warm herself. "Stop. Stop. Stop. You're crazy."

 

"Who's crazy?" She jolts up, letting out a soft gasp out of surprise. A warm fabric engulfs her like her blanket at home. Joohyun sighs in relief as warmth hugged her shivering body.


She must not have noticed the owner of the coat sitting next to her. Smiling at her. "What are you doing here?"

 

Joohyun nuzzled deeper into the coat, sniffing it. 'Ah, Jasmine.' A low laugh fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter