001: About You

Courting Ms. Bae & Ms. Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No, no. I don't think that'll work." Wendy frowns at the monolid-eyed girl sitting across the table. "I mean, really, fireworks? You know they're scared of everything that makes a loud sound. And fireworks! Fireworks!" She adds with an exasperated sigh.

 

"What's wrong with using fireworks? They're amazing." The other girl replies, mirroring the frown her friend has. "Yeri said they loved everything that has colours."

 

The shorter girl banged her head lightly on the table, followed by a groan. "We can't buy fireworks. Cross that out." 

 

"But Wen-"

 

"No buts, Seul. Think of another thing." 

 

The two frustrated girls lets out a deep sigh and continued thinking of other ways to get a woman to like you. Oh yes, if it isn't obvious, the said women are determined to court the out-of-their-league officers of their university. Honestly speaking, their job may actually be easier to do if Ms. Bae and Ms. Park didn't loathe them as much as children hating on broccolis. They're polar opposites afterall. Wendy and Seulgi only knew how to make trouble while the officers just try to do everything they can to kick the dumb pair out of their area.

 

And another thing is that they're just a droplet in the sea of fans the duo had. Another die hard fan of theirs that wants them for themselves-- not in a creepy way of course. Not that Wendy and Seulgi aren't famous, it's just that they're known in a weird way. Or so they thought.

 

Wendy thanked the heavens above that the library is almost empty at the moment, that she and Seulgi can finally think about what to do to impress such amazing women. She's not entirely clueless, thanks to Kim Yeri, a junior that knows basically everybody. And the fact that Yeri is Joy's cousin and Irene's favorite dongsaeng makes it easier for the two to get information. Yeri is hard to deal with though, but Wendy has her own way of scamming the younger girl.

 

Seulgi momentarily gazed towards the window outside and saw an angel happily playing with the dogs that she believed to be Mrs. Kwon's. She smiles fondly as Joy and the dogs interacted. "She's so adorable." 

 

"Pfft. You love sick fools are never getting near my unnies when you just stare." Wendy looked up and saw Yeri shaking her head while taking the seat next to her. Yeri had a smug look on her face and Seulgi couldn't help but tear her gaze away from the love of her life. "So do you guys have a plan now or nay?"

 

"We don't even know if they swing that way." The bear-like girl mutters lowly, twirling her pen. She believed she only has 10% of getting a positive response from Joy. Joy knows she exists and that's a bonus already. "You know, maybe they're not gay."

 

Yeri cackled, "I know better than that unnie. They're gay as hell. Ever wonder why all the boys get rejected?"

 

Wendy blinks slowly, contrast to Seulgi who blinked rapidly. "Really?!"

 

"No." The youngest lets out a frustrated groan. "Look, I'm here trying to help you dense piece of adorable creatures but you two can really be dumb most of the time and it's irritating!"

 

"You have no choice Yermmie." 

 

Rolling her eyes, she scoffs once more. "Oh yes I do have a choice. I can drag my back to Saeron's dorm and leave you two here hanging because of your dense ."

 

"Nope. You can't." Wendy stuck her tongue out playfully. "Not when I have the drunk video of you trying to hit on Mrs. Kim last summe--"

 

"UGH FINE! ASK WHATEVER YOU WANT!" 

 

Wendy and Seulgi grinned triumphantly and shook the poor kid, "Thanks alot baby Myemim!"

 

"Ugh you know I love you guys but please stop calling me that."

 

 

 

 

"Unnie loves purple."

 

"I know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter