CHAPTER 07

The Sun, The Moon & Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina, Dahyun and Chaeyoung were enjoying their time at the arcade when Dahyun suddenly told them that she has to meet with Tzuyu and she’s running late already. The two didn’t even have a chance to answer because Dahyun already ran away from them. Chaeyoung sighed knowing that Dahyun just lied so Mina and Chaeyoung would be left alone. She knew that Dahyun and Tzuyu shipped them together because apparently they ‘look good together’.

“She must be really late for her to run like that.” Mina said innocently.

Chaeyoung just awkwardly smiled and told Mina to continue playing.

**

“I hope there will be a progress today.” Dahyun thought and unconsciously smiled.

“You look crazy.” Dahyun look up to see who said that and much to her dismay, it was Momo. Dahyun immediately frown seeing the raccoon like girl in front of her.

“Well if isn’t my pabo-unnie.” Dahyun said nonchalantly.

“Your pabo-unnie, huh?” Momo smirked emphasizing the ‘your’.

Dahyun just smiled sarcastically and walk past Momo but the older hold her wrist and stops her. Dahyun stopped and looks at the hand holding her wrist then look at Momo.

“What do you need?” Dahyun spat venomously and took Momo’s hand off her.

“Where are Mina and Chaeyoung? I thought you’re with them.” Momo asked not caring about the glare Dahyun was giving her.

“I left them alone because I have to meet with Tzuyu. Now, if you don’t have any question, may I go and meet my best friend already?” Dahyun said in monotone.

Instead of getting pissed, Momo just chuckled at how the energetic Dahyun becomes so different when it comes to her. She really enjoys pissing the hell out of Dahyun.

“Fine, you may go now.” Momo said grinning and ruffled the younger’s hair. Dahyun glared at Momo and swatted Momo’s hand away from hair and proceeded to the mall’s exit.

**

Dahyun was walking to their dorm when she saw Jihyo, Sana and Tzuyu walking towards her direction.

“Hyunnie! Let’s go?” Tzuyu said. Dahyun sent a text to Tzuyu earlier telling her that they are running out of foods so they should go out and buy groceries.

“Hi Dahyunnie!” Sana greeted enthusiastically.

“Hi unnie.” Dahyun smiled and greeted back. She then notices Jihyo.

“Ah, before I forgot. This is Jihyo-sunbae. Jihyo-sunbae, this is Dahyun.” Tzuyu introduce them to each other.

“I actually knew her since we’re in the same department and what did I tell you about calling me sunbae?” Jihyo smiles at Dahyun and looks at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu just smiled awkwardly while scratching her temple.

“Anyway, were going ahead Jihyo-unnie and Sana-unnie. See you tomorrow.” The four bid goodbye to each other.

**

“So what happened to MiChaeng?” Tzuyu asked pertaining to Mina and Chaeyoung.

“Can you get that for me?” Dahyun pointed at a snack on the top shelf. Tzuyu gets it and puts it on their cart.

“Well, I really don’t know. We have to ask Chaeyoung for that.” Dahyun answered smiling from ear to ear.

Tzuyu hummed in response and they continued their shopping.

**

After buying groceries that was good for a week, Tzuyu asked Dahyun if they will cook at their dorm or they would just eat outside.

“Let’s eat at that new restaurant they were talking about.” Dahyun said enthusiastically

Tzuyu chuckled and ruffles Dahyun’s hair.

“Okay, let’s go.”

**

After ordering their food, Tzuyu excuse herself and went to the comfort room.

Dahyun started to reminisce the first time she met Tzuyu while staring at former’s retreating back.

**

It was Dahyun’s first day at middle school when she met Tzuyu. Due to her cheerful nature, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter