CHAPTER 10

The Sun, The Moon & Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing here?”

Sure that no one will interrupt her anymore, Dahyun starts explaining the reason why are they suddenly neighbors with the older girls.

“Just like that?” Jeongyeon asked. Again, the freshmen trio looks at each other and then to the older girls.

“Just like that.” They answered at the same time.

“Are you done moving? I could help.” Sana, being the helpful one that she is, was the first one to gain her composure.

“Yes, were already done unnie. Thank you for your concern.” Chaeyoung answered.

“Well, that was fast.” Momo said.

“Somi’s group helped us.” Dahyun said in monotone.

“Is that so? Hmm, how should we do this? Welcome to second floor? Or welcome to right wing?” Everyone laughs at Jeongyeon’s silliness.

“A simple welcome would be enough. Welcome girls, you can always come to us if you need anything.” Jihyo welcomed the girls with a bright smile.

“Thank you sunb-”

“Unnie” Jihyo corrected Chaeyoung.

“Alright unnie. Thank you.” Chaeyoung smiled.

“You heard that Chou Tzuyu? Your best friends are calling me ‘unnie’ so you should too.” Jihyo glared playfully at Tzuyu.

“Loud and clear sunbae.” Tzuyu decided to tease the older.

**

After their little encounter outside, they went back to whatever they were doing before. Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo went to the supermarket.

“If I only know that Tzuyu would be the secretary, I should have accepted the offer to be the VP.” Nayeon started ranting.

“You still can’t get over wit- wait, what? You were the first choice for the VP position?” Jihyo asked surprise.

“Yeah, I didn’t accept because it’s a hassle.”

“And it isn’t a hassle if Tzuyu was there? Wow, what a best friend you are. I’m hurt.” Jihyo said dramatically clutching her chest.

“Stop with the drama, I know that you also don’t want me to be on the council with you.” Nayeon rolled her eyes.

“Glad that you know.” Jihyo laughs. “Besides, we all know that Tzuyu wouldn’t join if she knew Sana wouldn’t be there.”

“Stop pointing the truth Jihyo-ssi.” Jeongyeon decided to join teasing Nayeon. They were both laughing while Nayeon just glared at them.

**

“I really hate Mondays.” Nayeon groaned closing their door. Jeongyeon and Jihyo left earlier, they were going to attend morning practice and don’t even bother to wait for her.

She was walking towards to the stairs when Tzuyu came out from their room.

“Good morning Nayeon-sunbae.” Tzuyu greeted walking besides Nayeon.

“G-good m-morning.” Nayeon internally scolds herself for stuttering.

“Are you going to the morning practice?” Tzuyu asked. Nayeon just nodded afraid that she’ll stutter again.

“Let’s go together then.” Tzuyu offers, Nayeon look away from Tzuyu to hide her blush.

“Sure, where’s Dahyun though?” Nayeon mentally applauds herself for not stuttering and for keeping their conversation going.

“She’s not coming. She said that she has some errands to do.” Tzuyu answered and just like that, their conversation ended.

Nayeon was never a fan of silence but with Tzuyu she found it comfortable even though they’re not talking and just walking side by side.

On their way to the clubroom, they saw some couples together even though it’s still so early in the morning.

“Have you been in love before Tzuyu-ah?” Seeing the couples walking around, Nayeon can’t help but to ask even though she knows the answer already and it’s going to hurt her.

“Yes and I am still in love.” Tzuyu truthfully answered completely oblivious that she’s hurting the older girl.

If it’s another person that asked, she definitely won’t answer such a personal question so easily. But she found herself so comfortable with Nayeon despite just having a small talk to her before.

“How about you sunbae?” Tzuyu glance at Nayeon who is now faking a smile.

“I fell in love recently but it turns out that she’s in love with someone else already.” Nayeon answered with a sad smile.

“Were they already together?” Nayeon shakes her head.

“Then you still have a chance sunbae. Show her what you’ve got. She’s stupid for not noticing someone like you.” Tzuyu walks backwards to face Nayeon and smiled sweetly at her causing a flock of butterflies in Nayeon’s stomach.

“Then you’re stupid Tzuyu-ah.” Nayeon shakes off the thought. “But I am no match for the one that she likes.”

“So you’re just going to give up without even trying?” Nayeon found it funny that Tzuyu was pushing her to pursue herself.

“No, I’ll show her what she’s been missing.” Nayeon answered with determined smile.

“Be ready Tzuyu-ah.”

**

After the classes were over, Tzuyu went directly to the student council room. She was the first one to arrive and she started to do the paper works that has been piling up.

She was so emerged on her work that she doesn’t notice that someone arrived already.

“You’re here early Tzu-Tzu.” Sana said si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter