CHAPTER 12

The Sun, The Moon & Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu was doing her homework when the Japanese trio barged in on their dorm room. She was wearing headphones so she doesn’t hear them knocking and it seems her roommates forgot to lock the door so they easily got in. She was still immersed on her homework until they stood in front of her.

She looks up and took her headphones off. She knitted her eyebrows together seeing the trio in front of her when their door is supposed to be locked.

“How did you get in unnies?” She questions.

“Well we’re knocking but nobody’s answering so we tried opening the door and it seems someone forgot to lock their door.” Momo explained with a teasing smile.

Tzuyu sighed. “Those idiots. So do you need something unnies?”

“Dahyun and Chaeyoung are out?” Sana asks.

Tzuyu just hummed in response.

“Where did they go?” Momo ask trying not to be obvious that she’s curious.

“I really don’t know since it’s their date.” Tzuyu answered nonchalantly.

“DATE?” Mina was about to ask but Nayeon who just entered beats her to it. Tzuyu raised her eyebrows to another trio who just entered.

A month has passed since they moved in next to them and it’s now May. The first year trio became closer to the older girls. Nayeon can now talk to Tzuyu casually without embarrassing herself and she became clingy occasionally calling the younger girl ‘baby Tzu’ which Tzuyu just get used to since the older refused to stop. Jihyo also got closer with Tzuyu and they will always tease each other. Nayeon and Jihyo also got closer with Dahyun and Chaeyoung. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung became No-Jam brothers as the others call them and when she’s with Dahyun they were always noisy. Momo still annoys Dahyun and her habit of going out with some random girls had decrease because she’s always next to the younger. Sana was always being ‘friendly’ with Dahyun and Chaeyoung, mostly with Dahyun because Dahyun never rejects her unlike Chaeyoung who always run away when she hugs her. Tzuyu was never jealous because she knows that Sana was always like that but she was hurt because Sana was always like that with anyone including her and that means she’s just like the others to Sana, a friend. Mina and Chaeyoung always find their selves hanging out together courtesy of Dahyun and Tzuyu playing cupid with Momo’s help sometimes towards them.

“Your door is open.” Jihyo said. Tzuyu then looks to the Japanese trio and all of them avoided eye contact with the younger.

Tzuyu sigh once again. “Yes Dahyun and Chaeyoung were out on a date together.”

“They’re dating?” Jeongyeon ask flabbergasted. Tzuyu laughs out loud and the others just look at her confused.

“No, they’re not. Actually, I’m also going out on a date with Hyunnie next week.” Tzuyu said with a knowing smile.

“What?” Nayeon and Momo said at the same time. Tzuyu laughs again clearly enjoying teasing the older girls.

“It’s kind of become our tradition that whenever one of us will be celebrating her birthday soon we will take her out on a date separately and the three of us will go out together on or before her birthday.” She explained.

“I want to go out on a date with her too.” Nayeon thought looking at Tzuyu.

“So that’s why you’re not here during Chaeyoung’s birthday last month.” Jihyo said nodding her head.

“That’s right. Since I answered your -” Tzuyu was cut off by Sana.

“That sounds fun. Let’s do it too!” Sana looks at Momo and Mina.

“No, I don’t want to go on a date with you. I would gladly accept it if it’s with Mina though.” Momo smirks at Sana. Sana pouted and looks at Mina with her puppy eyes.

“Yeah, that sounds fun I guess…” Mina smiled awkwardly and she was hugged by Sana. Sana then looks at Momo still hugging Mina and mouthed ‘I hate you’. Momo just chuckles and also mouthed ‘The feeling’s mutual’ and stuck her tongue out at her.

Tzuyu clears . “Since I already answered your questions would you mind telling me why are you all here?”

“Ah that, we’re going to stroll around the Central Town. We came to invite the three of you but since they’re not here, it’s only you.” Sana was the one who explained.

“I’m sorry but I can’t go. I still have to finish this.” Tzuyu pointed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter