CHAPTER 06

The Sun, The Moon & Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In JYP Academy, when the headmaster decided to debut a group, only the top 3 boys and girls in each year, music and dance department combined, would have the chance to show what they've got and debut in JYP Entertainment. The others who didn't make it would have to defend their rank and wait for another debut announcement or wait until their 4th year in College, same goes with the non-ranker students. A showcase would be held before they graduate, in which other company bosses would watch and choose the students they want to debut under their company. Students who fail to get picked would become a trainee and will have to wait for another showcase.

A showcase is held every end of a term and all of the students were required to perform. This also indicates who would be the top 3 students and who would pass or fail for the current term.

**

Mina was still playing a game while Sana was cooking when somebody knock at their door.

“Minari, can you please see whose outside?”

Mina paused her game and walk towards the door. When she opened it, the soon-to-be president greeted her with a smile.

“Hi, is Sana inside?” Jihyo asked

“Yes, she’s in the kitchen. Come inside unnie.” Mina made a way and gestured Jihyo to come inside.

Sana came out from the kitchen, still wearing an apron.

“Oh unnie, do you need something?” Sana asked the older.

Mina picked up her console and went to their shared room to give space for the two.

“I’ll just go to our room.” Mina said to Sana.

“Make yourself at home unnie.” She then said to Jihyo. Both Sana and Jihyo nodded their heads to the younger.

When Mina reached their room, she immediately lied down on her bed but instead of continuing playing her game, she suddenly thought of how mundane her lifestyle is. Sana and Momo were both active in school and life. Sana was active in school activities related to academics while Momo was active in club activities and was a social butterfly. Mina on the other hand was a homebody. If possible she will just stay at their dorm all day but she can’t, she needs to attend their classes and club activities twice a week. She was a member of the dance club along with Momo, Sana and Tzuyu. Every student was required to join their department’s main club, if it weren’t for that rule, she wouldn’t even think of joining. The good thing is the top 3 students were only required to attend twice a week so it isn’t much of a hassle for her. Though, Momo and sometimes Sana always see to it that they will attend every day.

Even in terms of love life, hers was also pretty boring. Not that she wants to be in a relationship anytime soon or something. Sure, she receives confessions every now and then but she’s not interested in anyone of them but it made her think how does it feels like to be like genuinely by someone like Tzuyu, she knows that the younger like her best friend but Sana was too oblivious to notice, or how to love someone just like how Momo loves Dahyun, Momo admits to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter