CHAPTER 04

The Sun, The Moon & Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“TZU-TZU!” All eyes turned to look at the excited squirrel.

“Tzu-Tzu?” Everyone thought. That was an unusual nickname for someone like Chou Tzuyu.

“So you were the secretary?” Sana asked.

Tzuyu gave an awkward smile to the others as if hearing what they thought and slightly bowed her head to apologize in Sana’s behalf before nodding her head to Sana.

“Yes, Mr. Park only told me yesterday.” Tzuyu smiled and sat across Sana

“And please stop calling me Tzu-Tzu Sana-unnie.” Tzuyu said seemingly embarrassed at the nickname.

“Yah~ what’s wrong with that? And what happened to ‘Sa-chan’?” Sana whined because she always called Tzu-Tzu before and Tzuyu always called her Sa-chan.

“That’s when we’re still kids.” Tzuyu scolded making the older pout.

“You were still calling me Sa-chan not long ago!” Tzuyu told her to stop calling her Tzu-Tzu because Dahyun and Chaeyoung would always about it.

Jihyo was amused at the newcomer and Sana’s conversation; she always see the younger as a calm and collected person and she would never had thought that she had a cute side like this.

Jihyo cleared . “Since we’re all here, should we start?”

The soon-to-be council members all nodded in agreement.

**

The meeting finished smoothly, they decided that they won’t make much effort and just put up posters and hold a meeting with the students.

“Let’s go home together Tzu-Tzu.” Sana said while linking her arms together with Tzuyu.

Tzuyu groans. “Not until you stop calling me Tzu-Tzu.”

“Okay Tzuyu-ah. There, happy now?” Sana pouts.

“Cute” Tzuyu thought while looking at the sulking squirrel.

“Very” She said smiling while ruffling the hair of the shorter girl.

Sana just puffed her cheeks and glare at Tzuyu but the latter just chuckles.

“See you later.” Jihyo said after locking the door. She walks away from the two but before she could walk past them, Sana grab her arm and links it together.

“Let’s go home together! We’re in the same dorm after all.” They went towards their dorm linking arms because Sana wouldn’t let them go.

**

JYP Academy is like huge town, it was consists of eight parts: The College branch, Senior High Branch, Junior High Branch, Elementary Branch, The Dormitories, The Hospital, Headquarters and the Central Town.

It requires the student to reside inside the academy. College, Senior High and Junior High students are only allowed to go home during vacations while the Elementary students can go home every weekend.

The dorms are divided in 9 buildings; two for each level, separating the girls from the boys and in the middle was a huge cafeteria.

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter