CHAPTER 14

The Sun, The Moon & Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello~

Before we begin, I just want to apologize for the very very very late update T^T

I’m really busy and then a lot happened after that ‘busy period’ and then I got stuck, I don’t have any ideas for this fic but I have a lot for other plots T-T

Anyway, I’m back (Hopefully for good hehe)

**

Another week had passed and it’s Tzuyu’s turn to take Dahyun out to a date. Everything’s already planned but Dahyun has no idea on where are they going or what they are gonna be doing for the day so she kept pestering Tzuyu while they’re on the tram.

“Just wait and see Hyunnie.”

“Come on, just tell me.”

“Then it won’t be a surprise anymore, won’t it?”

Dahyun huffs and cross her arms on her chest. Tzuyu just laughs at her child-like companion.

“What are you laughing at?” Dahyun asked annoyed.

“It’s not what, it’s who.” Tzuyu smirks deciding to tease the sulking girl. Dahyun glared at her but it’s really not working at all since she just looks adorable instead in Tzuyu’s eyes.

“Whatever Chou” Dahyun rolled her eyes but still smiles at the end.

“Just be a good girl and wait, alright?” Tzuyu pats her head and smiled teasingly.

Dahyun swats her hand and huffs once again “I’m not a kid Chou Tzuyu”

They fell into a comfortable silence after that. Tzuyu was playing something on her phone while Dahyun look outside the window thinking how her week goes. For the past week, it seems that Sana and Tzuyu has gotten even closer. Sana was always clinging to Tzuyu, even Nayeon has stopped approaching the younger and that’s saying a lot because she was always on the younger’s side whenever she had a chance. Her interactions with Sana also have lessened and end up being annoyed by Momo. Speaking of Momo, it seems that the older girl has stopped seeing random girls and it seems that annoying her has become a daily routine for the older. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu have once told her that maybe Momo has a thing for her but she refused to believe it dismissing it as soon as they said it.

“Maybe I’m her new conquest and she’s challenged because I’m not falling for it.” She said ending their conversation.

“Hey, we’re here.” Tzuyu announced and held her hand pulling her up.

“We’re still at the academy right?” Dahyun asked when they got off the tram looking around the unfamiliar place walking to the entrance.

“Of course we are.” Tzuyu answered chuckling still holding Dahyun’s hand.

“And here I am thinking that I knew every single place in this Academy.” They stopped at the queue for the entrance.

“Well, you’re not exactly wrong since this is a newly build attraction.”

“Newly build?” Dahyun paused for a second until she realized something “You’ve got to be kidding me!” Dahyun squeals in excitement “It’s the aquarium!”

“So who’s not a kid now?” Tzuyu grins “I’m amused you didn’t notice it immediately, there were literally posters everywhere.”

“Shut up” Dahyun pushed her lightly

**

“This is so pretty, the fishes are beautiful” was the first thing that comes out of Dahyun’s mouth when they entered the aquarium.

“They are” Tzuyu agreed obviously awed by the fishes swimming around the tunnel.

They we’re complimenting the aquarium and the fishes inside when Dahyun suddenly thought of something. She faced Tzuyu who was walking behind her and held both of her hands.

“If I fell in the water, are you going to save me?” Dahyun bats her eye and acts cute but Tzuyu remained silent and just smile. “Even if you might get eaten by the sharks, would you still save me?” She added expectantly.

“I can’t swim” Tzuyu finally answered teasing the girl in front of her.

Dahyun released her hold on Tzuyu’s hands and pouts. “I’m dumping you” She playfully thumps away from Tzuyu.

Tzuyu shakes her head in amusement but nevertheless played along “Come on, you can’t do that baby”

Dahyun felt her heart beat a little bit faster and blushed. She walked faster ignoring her fast heartbeats and Tzuyu’s call. They were already at the end of the tunnel when she thinks of another idea. The next room was full of smaller fish tanks, the one you’ll normally see in houses with fishes as pets.

She finally faced Tzuyu again and grins. “Do you remember that one scene in Romeo + Juliet when they first met?”

Tzuyu nodded and was pulled by Dahyun closer to one of the fish tanks “Let’s act it out”

“This is crazy” Tzuyu muttered

“Come on, it’s my birthday you have to do what I ask” Dahyun grins and Tzuyu just let the gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter