CHAPTER 11

The Sun, The Moon & Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Tzuyu was already putting on her shoes by the doorway while Dahyun was still running around their dorm getting ready because she woke up late. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu tried really hard to wake her up but she just wouldn’t budge and the two eventually gave up, by the time she wakes up Chaeyoung was already gone and Tzuyu was already packing her bag.

“I’m going ahead Hyunnie. I don’t want to be punished for being late.” Tzuyu said in a teasing tone while Dahyun just groaned.

Tzuyu opens the door and was greeted by a seemingly excited bunny. “Good morning Tzuyu.”

“Good morning Nayeon-sunbae.” Although confused, Tzuyu still greeted the older with a smile.

“Come on, don’t be so formal and just call me unnie.” Nayeon smiled brightly which also made Tzuyu smile wider.

“Alright unnie, by the way were you waiting for us?” Tzuyu said and started walking.

“I am because it’s lonely walking alone. Dahyun isn’t coming again?” Nayeon follows Tzuyu looking at their door then back to Tzuyu.

“She will but she’s going to be late because she woke up late.” Tzuyu said chuckling.

This make Nayeon squealed inside her head, she’s going to be alone with her crush again. She needs to step up her game.

“What do you say we come to practice together every day?” Nayeon’s always confident but when it comes to Tzuyu she became timid.

“I would love that.” Tzuyu answered without looking at Nayeon.

“YES” Nayeon immediately covers when Tzuyu looks at her.

“I mean, yes I wouldn’t be lonely anymore. Jeongyeon and Jihyo always go without me.” Nayeon awkwardly laughs. Tzuyu just hummed as an answer and looks away.

“How did you get here in Korea? You’re from Taiwan right?” Nayeon said determined to get closer to the younger girl.

Tzuyu smiled again remembering how her parents would always tell her and Chaeyoung on how they love each other, platonically, that they can’t live without each other. “Well my parents and Chaeyoung’s parents are so clingy with each other they can’t really go away from each other so my parents bought a house next to Chaeyoung’s.”

“That was so sweet of them.” Nayeon squealed.

“It’s kind of gross in a way.” Tzuyu cringe and Nayeon chuckles at her reaction.

“So you and Chaeyoung are basically sisters with different parents. You’re story is kind of similar to Jeongyeon and Jihyo’s but those two we’re always at each other throats. The only time they’re not is when they’re teasing me. They love ganging up on me.” Nayeon pouted.

“I kind of get it.” Nayeon looks up to the tall girl confused.

“Get what?” She asked.

“Get why they love to tease you.” Tzuyu looks at her and grins. This made Nayeon blush really hard.

“You’re cute unnie.” Tzuyu said cheekily which made Nayeon blush even more.

“Stop it.” Nayeon whines and run inside their clubroom since they’re almost there. She feels her heart will going to burst any moment if she stayed with Tzuyu any longer.

Tzuyu just follow the older with her eyes amused by her reaction. When she was out of her sight, she also went inside the clubroom while shaking her head. “This is why they love to , she has a cute reaction.”

**

“-eon… gran-…”

“NAYEON-SSI”

Nayeon snapped out of her daydreaming when Jihyo shouted. They were at their shared class waiting for the professor to come.

“Huh? Were you talking to me?” Nayeon said not aware that her two best friends had been calling for a minute now. Jeongyeon and Jihyo glared at her.

“What? I was thinking okay?” Nayeon said defensively.

“It was probably Tzuyu again.” Jeongyeon hissed and Nayeon just stuck her tongue out at her.

“I’m gonna pull that tongue out.” Nayeon immediately purse her lips like a kid.

“Enough of that, anyway we were asking you if you have something to do later after our classes, do you?” Jihyo asked. Nayeon think for a while then answered ‘no’.

“Why do you asked?” She added.

“Well, I was w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter