CHAPTER 01

The Sun, The Moon & Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She'll melt." Nayeon snapped out of her trance when someone spoke beside her.

"Will her crush melt when I stare too hard at her too?" She looked at Jeongyeon, eyebrows slightly up.

Jeongyeon just sighed. "You're hopeless."

Nayeon chuckled. She looked behind Jeongyeon and then back to her "Where's Jihyo?"

"She got held back by our Professor, something about the upcoming election."

Nayeon just nodded and stared again at her crush. Once again, Jeongyeon sighed and got up from her seat.

"I'll order our foods." Nayeon looked at her and flashes her bunny smile. Jeongyeon can't help but smile at the sight and then frown when Nayeon focused her attention for the nth time at her crush.

**

Jeongyeon came back with tray of foods with Jihyo following behind holding another tray.

"It never fails to amaze me how she never noticed you when you're staring so hard at her everyday and you're not even being subtle about it." Jihyo said while sitting beside Nayeon. Jeongyeon sat across them.

"It’s because she's staring at another person, of course she won't noticed our bunny." Jeongyeon mocked.

"Shut up, Jeongie." Jeongyeon and Jihyo laugh when Nayeon frown. They always love to tease each other but Nayeon was the one who always got teased because according to Jeongyeon and Jihyo, she's fun to tease because of her short temper.

Nayeon glared at them and then sighed. She starts eating her food while occasionally looking at the other side of the cafeteria where her crush and her friends are sitting at. The two just looks at each other and shrugged. They too proceeded to eat while talking about random things and occasionally making fun of Nayeon.

**

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo are all on their third year at JYP Academy, majoring in music but they have different classes. Jihyo and Jeongyeon have exactly the same classes while Nayeon only have a few classes with them. The reason was: She woke up late at the enrollment day. She got a nagging for an hour from Jeongyeon and Jihyo that day.

Now, she's alone at the back of the class while staring outside the window instead of listening to her professor.

She suddenly remembers her assignment at another class after this one. She's was doing it earlier at the cafeteria when her crush showed up and stopped writing just to stare at her. She decided to do it instead of wasting her time. She simply starts rummaging he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter