Chapter 12

Security Team (Irene/You)

 

A/N Flashback ahead and a bit…well…triggering chapter?

 

Hae Won’s POV

It’s been 2 weeks since Y/N was announced missing. They cleaned up the scene in hopes of finding her body or maybe even parts of it, but when they found nothing, they saw a chance of her still being alive. The rest of the team and I have been looking everywhere since then, but with no luck.

I remember that day very clearly. Everybody was sad and a few, including me, broke down at the news.

 

Flashback

It was the moment Minhyuk informed us of the explosion, that my world fell apart. I fell to the floor screaming and crying. Not aware off anything around me.

I couldn’t believe that the one I’d talk to about anything.

The one I laughed with.

Cried with.

My best friend.

My Sister.

Was…

Dead.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Dong Min and Myung Dae wrapping their arms around me and slowly rocking us back and forth. I held them tightly, not wanting to lose them too.

While we were doing so, I slowly began to get aware of my surroundings again. All the girls had tearful eyes and were hugging each other too.

Sunny was in the same state as me. Yuri and Yoona hugged her tightly, trying to calm her down by whispering comforting words to her. Which didn’t seem to work, seeing as she started crying harder. I just wanted to go over to her and tell her everything would be alright, but I didn’t believe that myself.

I shifted my gaze away from her and stopped on Irene. She was leaning with her back against the wall, bawling her eyes out with Wendy and Seulgi trying to comfort her. She clung onto them as if she’d never see the love of her life again.

Then it hit me. The way they always looked at each other. The many interrupted moments they had. Everything made perfect sense now.

They’ve fallen in love.

Flashback End

 

I didn’t really expect it to happen that quickly, but in their case I was certain that it was love at first sight.

In the time they searched for Y/N body, Irene talked even less than before and her eyes held no emotion, but when we heard that they didn’t find anything she instantly perked up with the hope that she was going to see Y/N again.

We were currently eating breakfast. Pondering where we should look next, when we heard it.

A beeping from Dong Min’s laptop.

Everybody stopped eating and looked at him typing something into it. His jaw dropped, confusing us all.

“What?” I asked him with a mouthful. What he said next made me choke on my food.

“It’s Y-Y/N!” he said and instantly everybody crowded around him trying to see what was going on. There was a red dot at a warehouse district.

“Should we go in right now?” Myung Dae asked Dong Min and me. We both shook our heads.

“No. Y/N told us to stay here in case they come to know where we are. We should tell Minhyuk.” Dong min said and pressed the call button.

“Y/N is still alive! Her GPS signal started up and it’s at a warehouse district.” He told Minhyuk quickly. Minhyuk processed the new information, before answering.

“Okay. I’ll send a SWAT team to go there right know. You guys don’t leave your positions. I’ll update you soon.” And with that he was gone.

“Okay, now what?” Myung Dae asked looking between us two.

“Now. We wait.” I said and sat down on the sofa.

_____________

An hour went by, before Minhyuk contacted us. Everybody crowded around the TV.

“They’re about to get in. I thought that you guys would want to watch the live cam.” He said and it quickly changed to the scene.

‘The SWAT team stood in front of the door to the warehouse. Not wasting more time the boss signed them to go in. They broke down the door and instantly began shooting at the clan members who shot at them. It went like that for the next few seconds, before the boss signaled three others to go upstairs with him. On the stairs they encountered a few other clan members, though they quickly put them down. Continuing, they searched all the rooms, meanwhile shooting down a few clan member in the rooms. They came to a stop at the last door, but without further ado kicked it open and…

…it was empty. The boss looked at the camera and shook his head.’

While watching, everybody tensely sat forward in their seats and once they couldn’t find her, we all slumped back into our seats.

Where the hell was Y/N?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hello?”

 

 

To be continued…

 

A/N Hope this is to your liking :) ‘til next chapter~