Chapter 8

Security Team (Irene/You)

 

Picture credit to: Urban Office Architecture, it’s there Bahama house!

A/N Italics=Thoughts

 

Y/N POV

…a puppy. His fur was a pretty cream color and his nose was light pink with three black spots on it. He barked cutely at the girls, making them squeal again.

“Where did the puppy come from?” I asked them confused. They looked up at me smiling, yet confused themselves.

“He just walked in from the backyard. Doesn’t he belong to one of you?” Sunny questioned after answering me.

“Not that I know of.” I told her titling my head to the side. I walked to the puppy and picked him up. ‘Maybe the others know’ I thought while scratching the little ones head.

“Hae Won. Dong Min. Myung Dae. Come to the living room!” I shouted for my team. Shortly after, they came rushing down, nearly tripping on the stairs and came to a stop in front of me. Hae Won only stood there in a towel water still dripping from her body. Myung Dae was standing there in only pants and a shirt in his hands and Dong Min was completely dressed, but had a towel in his hand to dry his hair.

“What? What happened?” Myung Dae asked slightly out of breathe. I noticed some of the girls looking at his abs and Sunny staring at Hae Won, who was oblivious to it. He then looked at the puppy in my hands.

“And why is there a puppy?” he asked me just as confused as I was and put his shirt on.

“So none of you brought him here?” I asked them and they shook their heads. Hae Won then came forward and took him from me.

“Well, I don’t know about you guys, but I want him to stay.” She said cuddling him into her chest, making her towel slip a little. I noticed Sunny blushing a bit and smirked to myself. I saw some of the other girls doing the same, though before any of us could say something embarrassing, the puppy barked and wiggled in Hae Won’s arms trying to break free. Once Hae Won let him down he ran around me barking and then to Irene cuddling into her leg, making me and the others smile at his actions. I glanced behind her and noticed the dark sky outside the windows, reminding me at how late it had to be.

“Let’s discuss this tomorrow. It’s gotten late and we all had a long day.” I said stretching out the ‘o’ in long. Once I said it, everyone began to yawn and nod in agreement.

“We have six rooms up stair and two down here. I want Dong Min and Myung Dae to share a room down here so that two of us are on every floor in case that something happens.” I told them and they nodded immediately.

“The rest can take any room they want.” I said while walking up the stairs and into the room I was in before. I sat on the bed and took the remote from the nightstand, turning the TV on. It was not long after when the door to my room opened and Irene walked in. Once she saw me she stopped and blushed. We stared at each other for a while before she spoke.

“Sorry, I didn’t know that this was your room. The others made each of us go into a room one by one so we would end up not knowing which one we have as a roommate…” she said trailing off. She stood awkwardly in her spot before I spoke.

“Would you like to watch some TV together?” I smiled at her and scooted over in the bed petting the spot next to me. She nodded slowly and nervously walked over to the bed. She sat down and tried to get comfortable, though that didn’t really work and she just awkwardly sat there. I laughed internally at her cuteness and pulled her into my side so that we were sitting side by side, with my arm around her shoulders. Irene blushed and looked at her hands embarrassed. I smiled to myself and squeezed her shoulder lightly.

“So…what do you want to watch?” I asked.

“S-Something romantic?” she said not taking her eyes off her hands.

“Sure.” I smiled and put on a romantic movie.

A while into the movie I felt weight falling onto my shoulder. It was Irene’s head. She had her eyes closed and her breathing was even. I smiled and slowly got up. I grabbed Irene under her legs and back and laid her down. As I went to get up, I felt arms snake around my back and suddenly I was held tightly, like a teddy bear. I tried to break free, though the hold she had was pretty strong for a petite girl like her. I sighed in frustration and gave up right away, as I didn’t want to wake her and slowly closed my eyes feeling sleep take over me.

The next morning

I groaned as I felt the sun shining into my eyes and cuddled into the pillow underneath me. Though as I did I heard a breath hitch. I immediately looked up and saw Irene looking down at me. We stared at each other and both blushed hard.

“S-Sorry.” I apologized and quickly rolled off her. I landed onto the floor with a thud and stood up right after. Irene just gave a small laugh and got off the bed.

“The others are already downstairs. Dong Min made us breakfast.” She told me awkwardly standing there.

“Wait…how do you know that?” I asked her confused and she blushed.

“H-He came into the room a few minutes ago and told me…” she said looking at the floor.

“Oh…” I blushed and scratched the back of my neck.

“Well then, let’s go.” I said and walked towards the door. Opening it, I let Irene through first. She thanked me and we walked down the stairs. You could already hear the laughter and barking of the puppy as we got nearer. We walked into the kitchen/dining area and everything stopped. Everybody looked at us and began to smirk madly. I looked at them weirdly and walked to one of the empty seats. Irene sat down next to me and she began eating. The silence in the room was getting annoying and I scowled.

“What?” I asked them annoyance strong in my voice. Their smirks widened and Irene stopped eating to look at me.

“Nothing.” All of them said together, freaking me out a little. I groaned, but let it go and started eating myself. The others started to do the same shortly after.

“What are we going to do today?” Yeri asked, addressing only me. I stopped eating and smiled at her.

“Whatever you want. Swimming in the outdoor pool. Dancing and/or singing in the studio. Working out in the gym. Watch movies in the movie room. Play games in the game room.” I told them all the things they could do in the house.

“Or we could teach them some self-defense…” Hae Won said with a full mouth, making me scrunch up my nose in disgust.

“Don’t talk while your mouth is full.” I scolded her and she just smirked goofily.

“As I said before, do what you want. I don’t care as long as no one gets hurt.” I said and got up, taking my empty plate to the sink.

“I’ll be in the gym if you need something.” I told them and went to grab some work-out clothes. I grabbed a sports bra, some short sweatpants and my kick boxing gloves and put them on.

I passed by the game room on my way to the gym and saw some of the girls playing games. As I got there, I turned some music on and walked to the punching bag starting my training. In the middle of my training, I heard shuffling behind me. I stopped and turned around to see…

 

To be continued…

 

A/N Hope you liked the chapter! If you have questions or requests don’t be afraid to ask!