Concert

SHINee World: The Super Heroes

 They are ready to make their concert. "Let's go!" say Onew. "yeah!" say Minho. They go to the concert place. They sing Replay, Juliette, Amigo, Ring Ding Dong, Lucifer and Hello. The audient clap their hand happily. Suddenly Agrebo, Todita and Gorija come. They make the audient scare and run. "Go Almightyman." say Key. "Super Punch." say Almightyman.

 Todita faint. "Super Punch." say Almightyman. Gorija defeat. Agrebo shoot Todita. Todita change into Super Todita. "Alien Spin!" shout Super Todita. Agrebo shoot Gorija. Gorija change into Super Gorija. "Good!" say Agrebo. Super Gorija shoot Almightyman. "Serve your right." say Super Gorija. "Final Punch!" shout Almightyman. Super Gorija become Gorija again. "Water Attack!" say Frogman. Super Todita become Todita again. "Fire Ball!" say Dubuman. Agrebo is injured. Agrebo and his friend run away.

Tomorrow.....

 They make their concert. They sing Replay, Juliette, Amigo, Ring Ding Dong, Lucifer, Hello and their Japanese song. The audient clap their hand happily. They go home after that. They happy because their fan are happy.

 

 

 

 

I like superheroes.

 

 

 

 

 

I'm bad in english.