The Final Battle (Part 2)

SHINee World: The Super Heroes

 They found a way to get out. "Let's get out!" say Madnessman. "Only ordinary human can get out!" say a voice. They change to their human form and get out.

At real world.....

 "What!" shout Ultimate Agrebo. "Miss us?" say Minho. " We will kick your ." say Key. They give their power to Onew. "Go Justiceman!" shout Onew. Onew change into Justiceman. "Destroy him!" say Jonghyun.

 "Take this!" say Justiceman while take out his Justice Sword and Justice Shield. "Take him down." say Taemin. "Hurricane Sword." say Justiceman. Ultimate Agrebo is weaker than before and say "You are 100 times smaller than me, how you do that?" ask Ultimate Agrebo. Justiceman become Onew and give back his friends power.

 They change into their superheroes form. "Frog Kick!" say Frogman while kick Ultimate Agrebo's eye. "Final Punch." say Almightyman while punch Ultimate Agrebo's stomach. Dubuman become Madnessman and say "Flame of Volcano" while stab Ultimate Agrebo. Blingman change into Lightningman. Tornadoman change into Hurricaneman. "Lightning Explosion." say Lightningman. "Hurricane Blade!" say Hurricaneman. Ultimate Agrebo explode and become 50 times smaller. "Breath of Dragon." say Madnessman. Ultimate Agrebo become to its normal form and size. "No!" say Agrebo. Agrebo go back to his world. The people become normal again. The SHINee superheroes go home to go to a concert.

 

                       The End

 

 

I like superheroes.

 

 

 

 

I'm bad in english.