The Final Battle (Part 1)

SHINee World: The Super Heroes

  "World of Darkness!" say Ultimate Agrebo. The SHINee superheroes(except Onew) go to other world. "Where are we?" ask Frogman. "I don't know." answer Almightyman. "We must get out from here!" say Blingman.

At real world.....

 Onew come. "Where are my friends?" ask Onew. "They go to other world!" answer Ultimate Agrebo while laugh loudly. "Go Dubuman!" say Onew angrily. He become Dubuman. "Fire Ball!" say Dubuman. "Alien Shield!" say Ultimate Agrebo. Dubuman explode. "How dare you!" say Dubuman angrily and become Madnessman. "Breath of Dragon!" say Madnessman. Ultimate Agrebo use his shield and the Madnessman's attack is useless to him.

 Madnessman is angrier than before. "I will kill your friends!" say Ultimate Agrebo while open a portal to the other world. "Wait!" say Madnessman while pull his legs. Ultimate Agrebo throw Madnessman to that portal.

At other world.....

 Madnessman find his friend. "Where are you?!" shout Madnessman. Tornadoman hear the voice. "Onew hyung is coming!" say Tornadoman. They go to Madnessman. "We are here!" shout Frogman. Madnessman see his friends and run toward them. "We must get out from here!" say Madnessman.

 

 

 

 

I like superheroes.

 

 

 

 

I'm bad in english.