The SHINee is together.....AGAIN

SHINee World: The Super Heroes

 Jonghyun and Taemin found their house. "What happen to you two?" ask Onew. Jonghyun and Taemin are still quiet. Jonghyun tell Onew the story.

*Flashback*

 Someone came and stab Jonghyun. Jonghyun was safe by a scientist. "I want you to wore this superhero watch that I created." said that scientist. Jonghyun wore that watch. "Your power is thunder and you have a ability. Your ability is you can go into someone's dream." said that scientist. "I will go into my friends dream to tell them about my power. Whose dream that I go into, I will took them here." said Jonghyun.

*End of flashback*

 "How dare you get into my dream!" say Key and punch Jonghyun. "How dare you!" say Minho and punch Jonghyun too. Suddenly Agrebo come. "Hey!" say Agrebo. "You again?!" say Onew angry. 

At Agrebo's hiding place.....

 "Where is Agrebo?" Todita ask to Gorija. "I don't know!" say Gorija. They are happy because Agrebo is out. They make a chicken party.

At SHINee's dorm.....

 "How dare you!" shout Onew and change into Dubuman. "Go Frogman!" shout Minho. "Go Almightyman!" shout Key. "Destroy them!" say Agrebo. The robot that Agrebo recreate is attacking them. "Fire Victory." say Dubuman. "Your power is weak!" say Agrebo. "Your power is strong when you angry." say Frogman. "Double Shoot" say the robot. Dubuman is injured. "Go Blingman!" shout Jonghyun. "Go Tornadoman!" shout Taemin. "Thunderbolt!" shout Blingman. "Tornado Attack!" say Tornadoman. The robot use it shield. "Complete SHINee Attack!" say the SHINee superheroes. The robot explode except it head. Dubuman cut it using his Dubu Sword. "What!" shout Agrebo and run away. 

 

 

 

I like superheroes.

 

 

 

I'm bad in english.