Save Yuri.

SHINee World: The Super Heroes

 Minho is waiting Yuri at their usual place. "Where is she?" ask Minho. Suddenly Agrebo come. "I have your girlfriend. Meet me at stadium." say Agrebo and go. Minho go home and tell Onew, Key, Jonghyun and Taemin. "What?!" say Onew. They go to the stadium.

At the stadium.....

 They see Todita and Gorija holding a cage that has Yuri in it. "Defeat my new robot!" shout Agrebo. Dubuman try to cut the robot using his Dubu Sword but he fail because the robot shoot him first. Frogman try to hit the robot using his Water Staff but he fail too. "Final Punch!" say Almightyman. "Thunder Ball!" shout Blingman. The robot avoid the attack. Tornadoman try to hit the robot using his Tornado Staff but he fail.

 Agrebo laugh loudly. Blingman see a switch. Blingman tell his friends. Dubuman, Frogman, Almightyman and Tornadoman make a concert. They sing the JULIETTE song. Agrebo, his friends and the robot enjoy the concert. Blingman press the button quietly. Yuri is release and she hug Blingman. Frogman is jealous. "How you and your friend learn that song?!" ask Yuri. "We learn it from TV." answer Blingman. Yuri go home. "Frog Kick." say Frogman. The robot fall and faint. The robot suddenly wake and catch Dubuman and go. "NO!" say the other SHINee superheroes.

 

 

 

 

 

I like superheroes.

 

 

 

 

 

I'm bad in english.