The New Warrior

SHINee World: The Super Heroes

 At SHINee's dorm.....

 "Lucifer is combining again!" say Minho. "Just keep quiet! We must get a solution." say Taemin angrily. Onew, Key and Jonghyun are shock. "How dare you! I'm your hyung." say Minho angrily and punch Taemin. They are fighting and punching each other. "STOP!" say Onew.

At Agrebo's hiding place.....

 Agrebo send Todita and Gojira home through a portal. "Goodbye!" they say to Agrebo. Suddenly, lucifer come. "I want you to stay away from my business." say Lucifer. "Okay!" say Agrebo. 

At the park.....

 Lucifer scared the people. The people run away. Suddenly, the SHINee superheroes come. "Flame of Volcano!" shout Madnessman. "Tsunami Attack!" say Tsunamiman. Lucifer avoid it. "You cannot stop me!" say Lucifer. "Earth Spike!" say Greatman. "Lightning Explosion!" say Lightningman. "Hurricane Shoot!" say Hurricaneman. Lucifer explode.

 Lucifer become berserk. He absorb their power. "We lose our power!" say Onew. "No!" say Jonghyun. "Crazy!" say Key. They attack Lucifer. "You five are weak." say Lucifer. Suddenly, their power go out from Lucifer's body and go into Onew's watch. "What?!" shout Lucifer. Onew change into Justiceman. "Flame of Justice!" say Justiceman. Lucifer is weak. "Earthquake!" say Justiceman. "Portal!" say Justiceman. A portal to other world is open. Justiceman throw Lucifer to that portal. "NOOOOO!" shout Lucifer. The portal disappear. Justiceman become Onew and give back his friends' power.

 

 

 

I like superheroes.

 

 

 

I'm bad in english.