The adventure around Asia(Part 2)

SHINee World: The Super Heroes

At Tokyo, Japan.....

 Lucifer is eating some buildings to scare the people. "I'm the strongest!" say Lucifer. Suddenly, Tornadoman come and kick him. "How dare you!" say Lucifer. "Tornado Attack!" say Tornadoman. Lucifer avoid it. "Tornado Attack!" say Tornadoman again while kick Lucifer. "Serve your right." say Tornadoman. Lucifer run away.

At Taipei, Taiwan.....

 Lucifer is kidnapping some people. "Obey my order!" say Lucifer while laughing loudly. Blingman suddenly come and punch Lucifer. Lucifer run away. "What a coward!" say Blingman. 

At Manila, Philippines.....

 Almightyman use his Super Punch to punch Lucifer. Lucifer avoid the attack and kick his . "Ouch!" say Almightyman. "Hahahaaa!" Lucifer laugh. Almightyman take the advantage and kick Lucifer. Lucifer fall and he run when he get up.

At Jakarta, Indonesia.....

  "Water Attack!" Frogman shout and attack Lucifer. "Useless frog!" Lucifer spit. "WHAT DID YOU SAID?!" Frogman shout and kick Lucifer. "You're really a useless frog" Lucifer say and run.

At Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia.....

  Dubuman saw KFC and want to go into it. While he's running,Lucifer jump infront him."You're blocking me from eating chicken," Dubuman say. "Don't worry,I will treat you chicken if you solve this quiz," Lucifer say. "OK." . "A chicken want to cross the road,but after it cross the road the chicken dissappeared. What happen?" Lucifer ask. "Cause' I eat it." Dubuman say calmly. "Wrong answer!" say Lucifer and punch him. All Lucifer combines and go back to their hometown. "I will destroy your hometown." say Lucifer. They go back.

 

 

 

 

I like superheroes.

 

 

 

 

 

I'm bad in english.

 

 

 

 

............................................................................................................................................

Sorry because I update late. I was busy in this few month.