The monster

SHINee World: The Super Heroes

 Earthman open the mask. "YOU?!!" they shout. "Who you guys? How can you recognize me?! I don't even know you all!" she say, almost scream. "Yuri its us!" Minho say. "Who?" Yuri asked back. "SHINee" Onew say. "Stupid!" Jonghyun say. Yuri wear back her mask and kick Greatman. Greatman become Key. Earthman is gone. "Hyung!" say Taemin. "So hurt!" say Key. Whitewoman go away.

At Agrebo's hiding place.....

 "They are jerk!" shout agrebo angrily. "Who jerk?" ask Todita. "I think it SHINee superheroes!" say Gorija. "You are right." say Agrebo and think about release a monster from their world. They go to their world and release a monster named Lucifer.

At the city.....

 Lucifer attack the city. The SHINee superheroes come. "Who are you?" ask Dubuman. "I'm Lucifer!" say Lucifer. "What?!" say Frogman. Lucifer attack them using a trident. "Your name is familiar." say Almightyman. "I am an angel, i don't want to hurt you. Please don't fight me." say Lucifer. "I don't believe you." say Blingman. "Me too." say Tornadoman. Lucifer beg them. they become themselves. "We believe you." say Onew. Suddenly Lucifer attack them. "Why you do this? You said you an angel." say Taemin. "I am an angel, The fallen angel or demon." say Lucifer. Lucifer shows it REAL face. "So ugly." say Onew. "Any last word?" ask Lucifer. "We will make a concert for you." say Minho. "He saying the truth." say Jonghyun. They make a concert. They sing LUCIFER song. "How dare you sing about me!" say Lucifer angrily and suddenly Lucifer gone and they go into other dimension.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I like superheroes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm bad in english.