The Fire Power

SHINee World: The Super Heroes

 Onew go home sadly. He think about Minho, Key, Jonghyun and Taemin. Suddenly, someone knock his house door. He open the door. He see Minho and Key. "Why you leave me?" ask Onew. "A man with dog mask push me into the ravine." answer Key. "Jonghyun hit me and he take me away." answer Minho.

At space.....

 "We will destroy the earth!" say an alien to his friends. That alien's name is Agrebo. Agrebo go to earth and find a place to hide.

 Minho and Key tell Onew that they are take care by a scientist. "The scientist give us watch,he want us to give it to you!" say Minho. Onew take the watch and wear it. "Good,it suit you well" say Key. Agrebo and his friends, Todita and Gojira attack the city. They laugh loudly. Onew, Minho and Key go to the city. Todita catch Minho and Gojira catch Key. Agrebo take out his gun and say "You will die!" to Onew while shoot him. Onew quickly avoid it. Onew is angry and suddenly fire appear and surround him. Onew's watch  emitting light. Onew change into Dubuman. "This is dream come true." say Dubuman. Dubuman punch Todita and Gojira to release Minho and Key. "Don't kill us!" say Agrebo, Todita and Gojira. "Fire Ball!" say Dubuman. Agrebo, Todita and Gojira quickly run. "How to be ordinary human again?" ask Dubuman. "Just say Powerdown." answer Key. "Powerdown." say Dubuman. "I want you two treat me chicken!" say Onew. "What!" say Minho and Key.

 

 

 

 

I like superheroes!

 

 

 

 

I'm bad in english.