Hashtags

More than a Selfie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong patiently listened to Dara as she narrated the events that upset her and how frustrated and exhausted she is with her name being thrown around every dating scandal GD finds himself in. He was worried about her. Her Ferris wheel rides were signs of distress that the normally bright girl has hit her low ground.

“I would recommend that you unplug yourself from SNS for a while. Don’t log in or don’t mind your notifications, but knowing you, you’ll still be glued to it, right?”

She answered in the affirmative. Of course, she would. She always cared too deeply about her fans and non-fans. It worries him endlessly. She is too kind for all these people.

“Oh, man. I feel so bad I can’t do anything for you. I’m always here for you, okay? I’ll always listen. If you want to rant about GD, about work, I’m a call away. Don’t let them get you down, okay? They don’t know who you are and how hardworking you are. Sometimes, you just got to let them be.”

“You listening to me is more than enough, Jae. You’re already doing a lot for me, just being there and all.”

Did she just see her blush? It must be the lighting because he would be too full of himself if he thinks that. Besides, she’s going through something right now.

“Listen, Jae. Call you back later, okay? The ride’s almost over and I have to put my mask back on. I think I should be going home too, so I’ll call you when I get home.”

“Sure, Dee. Take care, okay?”

“Aye, aye, captain.” She gave him a salute and waved.

He was laughing to himself when they ended the call. Dara sounded more cheerful than when they started the call. He forgot one very important thing—she was telling him about another guy and the only thought that ever crossed his mind was how worried he was for her because she was so upset about it.  Jaejoong was changing but he was too busy loving a beautiful petite woman to notice it himself.

That beautiful petite woman noticed it though. It was one of the reasons why all of a sudden she didn’t seem to care about the scandal she was dragged into. They can mention her in all their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter