Truth

More than a Selfie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong has been trying really hard to have fun. And, it seems that his friends bought the act. If they only looked closed enough, they will realize that he was not entirely part of their conversation. When he thinks no one will notice, he kept stealing glances at Dara. And every single time, he does so is a validation that he still cared for her deeply.

This unnerved him more than he let on. If this care went as deep as it were before, will that also mean he has not really changed at all? What if he was still the same possessive crazy ? The thought was enough to make him feel small and undeserving of her. Still, he could just not help himself.

Dara looked up and caught him staring at her. Jaejoong's brain went into overdrive.

! Look away! Don't! It will only make you look creepy. No! Look away! Now!

Dara waved her camera at him. Jaejoong was too dumbfounded he didn't get what the gesture meant until she mouthed the words "photo". No sooner had Dara made the words out and Jaejoong was fast on his feet making his way towards her.

Too fast. Unnaturally fast. Oh, to hell with that. She might change her mind so better be quick.

"I don't think we've had our photo yet." Dara told him. "Let's use my Polaroid."

"Great idea!" Jaejoong piped in. It was a ing marvelous idea.

"Let me take a photo of you." He volunteered. She liked pictures that he knew well.

"Thanks!" Dara told him after he took some of her photos.

"I still remember how you like photos. I had to take a lot of photos. Not that I mind."

If Dara heard, there was no indication on her face. Jaejoong mentally cursed himself. Stupid mouth says stupid things. He just had to allude to their past.

"I can give you a copy if you want one." Dara told him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter