Memories

More than a Selfie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It all came back roaring in: her laughter, her adorable little quirks, her way of looking at him. It all came back roaring in when Dara walked into the room.

Jaejoong stood frozen and completely lost in his memories.

-----------------

Jaejoong threw his phone across the room. He cussed in frustration. Dara had hung up on him.

When he called her, he really just wanted to talk. It's difficult promoting in Japan while his girl, the love of his life, was back in Korea. He always misses her sorely. She visits him sometimes but it really doesn't take much for him to miss her. He knows he should be more level-headed than this, but with Dara all of his logic just flies out the window.

And so to stop himself from completely losing his mind, he resorts to calling her every time they both are free. Their phone calls often last for hours.

His mistake tonight was googling Dara's name and reading all these shippers with their theories of Darahae, Chandara, and the ultimate bane of his existence, Daragon. His reasonable self kept telling him it was nothing, that these are just fans, that the two are just friends, that GD wouldn't do that since he became friends with guy too, that he should close his laptop and pretend he didn't see it.

"Jae, I'm back." Dara's soft voice brought him back to Earth. "Sorry, CL had to go through some more things with us for tomorrow's performance with Big Bang."

Big Bang.

Possesive Jaejoong shoved level-headed Jaejoong out of the way. The matching clothes, all those stares, those lyrics that GD probably wrote for her, her closeness with the guy, and worse, they used to date before he was even in the picture, that GD took an awfully long time getting over Dara, heck-- was he even over her?, the Kiko on-and-off thing, and then a parade of different girls after that, and Dara just couldn't seem to say no to the guy. All these thoughts assaulted him.

"Jae, are you still there? Did you fall asleep?"

He sighed.

"Do you really need to perform with Big Bang? You guys can hold your own on stage."

"YG-sajangnim wanted us to do this, Jae. And it has been awfully long since both groups took the stage so I miss performing with the guys too."

His jealousy twisted her words in his head.

"You wanted to perform with the great and almighty G-Dragon, huh? So, are you one of his fangirls now? Willing to be paraded around like his girls..." Possessive Jaejoong in full force, ladies and gentlemen.

"What is this all of a sudden, Jae? It's not just Jiyong. It's with Big Bang. Top will also be there. You're being unreasonable." Dara responded her voice showing a little strain.

"So it's Jiyong now? No GD? You don't even call Top Seunghyun but GD is Jiyong. I wonder what you've really been doing there, huh, Dara?"

"Working! What I'm doing here is working! I'm not going to sit here and listen to this!"

The line went dead. Jaejoong took out his frustration on his phone.

---------------

He was remembering all this when he first saw her enter the VIP room of Big Bang's Last Dance concert. She was the sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter