9 Moving on

Young daddy

"I should kill you, you know that!?" Yongguk said now that they can have a real conversation. "You can avoid your father, your school or even Jesus Christ, but not your best homie. You hear me?" 

"I'm sorry." 

"Leave him alone boo." That was Himchan. He felt really bad for his friend. Because he wanted to help him with the difficult Youngjae. But nothing is over yet. Not in his head.

"What's the plan now? Giving up?" Yongguk asked. What did he expect, I lost anyway.

"That's not giving up, that's being realistic. I told my father I'm ready to work with him. I need to think about something else, to keep my mind off." 

"Bro, I never met the guy, but I can tell you he's not the one."

"Urgh, talking about that. We're invited next weekend." The boyfriend said.

"We or you?" Frowned the concerned one.

"Aren't you my boyfriend?"

"Now I'm not sure." They joked, ending their playful fight with kisses. Wow exactly what I needed ahah. 

"Guys please. I'm the one in need of affection."

"We're not going to kiss you." His best friend replied.

"I don't want your gross lips anyway."

"Said the guy with lips."

"Kids really." Mumbled Himchan.

"That makes you a e, old man." 

"I need a beer." I said to myself since my dear friend was on diss mode. Even from the kitchen I could hear their bickering. That was endearing because it's love. I'm jealous of them right now but more than that I'm happy for them.

"Are you sure? It's too soon for that." The couple continued. 

"I know but as his best friend I have to be here and meet his lover just like he met you." 

"You're right I'm sorry." 

"Okay guys the therapy is over." Daehyun stopped the fight. The two were giving him a headache. 

"Talk to him." Suddenly said the older looking at their friend.

"What?" 

"You're hurt and he refuses to hear things from me. You two need a real conversation. All you do is avoiding things instead of facing them." So it's my fault now. Like I can control love.

"What would it change, he has someone and

-and just tell him your feelings, it will be good for you and easier to move on. We don't care about him being madly in love or even married."

"When is the right time tho? I don't know why, I have the feeling his is going to be around all the time." Daehyun was frustrated. 

"I may have something in mind." Himchan thought. "But you have to make sure Youngjae is coming to your place. Next week we're going to meet his date and this is the perfect night for you to babysit the kids."

"At home? I mean my home." The younger said.

"Of course. Just convince him. I'll help you if needed but I know he trusts you enough." 

"Good to hear." But not enough to be with me. Trust is a good start tho. Start, why am I talking about start, what start? It's not like I'm planning anything or I have a chance with him

"Just do everything I tell you step by step and everything will be good." Smirked the diva. Why did I trust this weird man ? 

------------

"You're doing good son." My father patted my shoulder. Proud.

"Is the suit okay father?" I was not really comfortable wearing that. But it's just a matter of time getting used.

"You look better than your old man. Follow me, I'll show you something." When was the last time he came to that big building. The view was still breathtaking. 

"Oh you changed your office? Are you moving or what?" Daehyun asked.

"I'm working on the us branch. In two or three years you'll have to be at the head of this company son. This office is yours." The father told him. " I want you to make this place your second home. All this people here work for you, they answer to your orders. After you graduate you'll start working full time here until you're ready to take the throne." Exactly what could take my mind off.

"That's what it looks like uh?" The son mumbled but the father still heard.

"What?" 

"Being a man." 

"Welcome to the real life."

"Dad I want to start, I'm ready. I can try onlines lessons until I graduate and work at the same time." I want to be a man. For him.

 

"Where's that phone?" Youngjae asked irritated. 

"On the table, are you blind?" Himchan wanted to hit his whining friend. 

"I'm waiting for-

- I know, a call from your prince charming." How many times did he hear that? His friend was like a high school girl just for a call. It was rare seeing him like that.

"I'm so happy, it's like I can finally start a new life with a complete family. Oh my God, I think I'm falling in love." He excitedly said, ignoring that part in him telling him something else.

"I can't believe he's the same guy you dated in college. The one who cheated on you with a professor. " 

"We were young, now we won't make the same mistakes. " 

"You mean he won't do the same mistakes." Corrected Himchan. "I still think Daehyun is a better shot tho." 

"Maybe because you love them younger." Teased the other. 

"Or maybe because I never met someone so real with his feelings. And let's be honest, the guy is a hot piece." They couldn't lie on that.

"Does your loverboy knows your drooling over his best friend?" He tried not to think about the y student. He was taken now, no need to.

"Ah ah very funny. But if you're really sure about not wanting him. I'll introduce him to a colleague. You know Baekhyun, at the reception? When the boys visited us for lunch I can tell he was drooling." That was true that their colleague was checking him out, like he did with every hot guys, but the older didn't say that for nothing.

"Why not letting him and his love life alone ?" Youngjae said.

"Hey, I'm just helping him getting over you."  Defended the other.

"Here we go again." He mumbled. 

"Okay let's get back to your man. Does he like the kids?" 

"For now they're not very close, but he's not bothered by living with kids. A good thing already. " Back at giggling. "I hope they'll all have a relationship as good as Daehyun and the kids." Difficult but why not dreaming. No man was like Daehyun. And the student prove it more than one already.

"And does he have flaws or only qualities?" Hearing the mother, his lover was perfect. 

"Yah, don't you want me to fall in love!? You were the one with the dating site idea." And that's where the other approached him, on the internet.

"Oh dear, you'll fall in love, trust me." The older said to himself. But what nobody knew, it's that he planned to make his two friends a couple. Count on him, if they don't end up together, his name is not Kim Himchan.