1 Prologue: The beautiful mother

Young daddy

The first time he saw Youngjae, Daehyun thought the man was a student babysitting kids for money. Like most people his age. The guy looked young and cute. Prettier than all girls he dated before. It was when he approached him, to flirt with the pretty man that he heard one of the little boys calling his 'mommy'. He immediately rushed to the opposite direction. He didn't want to a mother. So he let it go and move on with his life.

What he didn't expect, was meeting the same pretty mother again, but in a completely different place. Daehyun was drinking with his friends in a nearby bar. He was celebrating his football victory with his team. He was 18 after all. As his eyes were scanning the room, looking for a prey. A slightly familiar face appeared in his sight. The man was laughing at something his friend was telling him. If last time he saw him, the mother looked like a perfect housewife, that night he was definitely a milf. The way he was dress and his makeup screamed naughty. He must be wild in bed. 

"Yongguk see this guys?" Daehyun tried to discretely show his friend the table. "Try to take the dark hair guy away, so that I can have the cutie."

"Consider it done bro." His friend said before confidently walking to the table. Sometimes Daehyun envied his friend. The guy looked already like a mature man, with his bad boy style and inked body. Daehyun himself was well build and had several tattoos too. But he was not as good as his friend when it was about flirting. After less than two minutes, Yongguk and the guy left to only them know.

With his bottle in hand, Daehyun made his way to the table. He cleared his throat, drawing the attention of the man.

"Can I keep you company?" He asked with a charming smile. The man just shrugged, not really caring about the football player. 'This will be harder than expected' Thought Daehyun. "Can I offer you something to drink?" He asked, calling a waiter.

"Bloody Mary." Finally said the pretty mom.

"And a cognac with ice please." Daehyun asked the waiter. Maybe things were moving now. "So... Um... Do you come here often?" He stupidly asked. He didn't know how to start the conversation. New for him who seduced girls without difficulty. 

"Wanna ?" The man said, obviously tipsy. Not too much, but still.

"I... What ?" Asked the student not sure he heard right.

"You didn't make all the way to my table just to talk right? So my place or yours ?" Asked Youngjae, rolling the eyes. He came to the bar to find a good . And even if the man with him seemed young, he was definitely handsome. Hot. Physically he was totally Youngjae's type. And that's the only important thing, since after the night, he wouldn't see the guy again.

"Yours." Answered Daehyun, a bit too fast. He paid for the drinks and followed the older in a taxi.

"I warn you, you better be gone before I wake up tommorow. " Daehyun immediately nodded. 

As soon as the car start moving, Youngjae threw himself on Daehyun's lips, straddling him in the car. Since the father of his kids left him, Youngjae didn't try to find another man or just go out and have a good . Well, he did tried blind dates, forced by his best friend but the guys weren't looking for relationships but simpe hook ups. Being a parent took lots of time and you can't do a lot of things. The only time he went on a date, a real one with a man quite interesting, the guy ran away the minute Youngjae mentionned his children. But Youngjae love being a mother, he just needed tonight to enjoy real and not his toys. His parents were taking care of his two monsters.

 

When Youngjae woke up, the following morning, the guy that destroy his the night was gone. Good thing, at least he listened to him. The smell of was strong in the bedroom.

"I didn't even ask for his name." He said, talking to himself. Not like he would see him again anyway.

 

Daehyun was falling asleep on his friend's shoulder. He didn't sleep a lot last night. He ed maybe four times the y mother, and left the apartment as soon as he heard the other's cute snores. It was early in the morning when he came home. And his friend decided to pay him a visit at lunch time. He could be sleeping at that time.

"What the dude?" His friend slapped loudly his back, making him jump.

"What?" Asked the sleeping man.

"What did you do yesterday to look like a zombie?" 

"What do you think I did. I ed the pretty from the bar." Mumbled Daehyun, half asleep.

"Congrats bro. How was it ?" 

"I thought he was gonna cry from pleasure, I swear the guy was making cute noises while I was pounding him." He remembered. "What about you, the other guy was not ugly looking." 

"He was beautiful, but we just talked." Yongguk said, surprising his best friend.

"Talked? That's all?" Frown the slightly younger of the two.

"I have his number. I guess we're going to see each other again." Shrugged the man.

"How?" Nearly shout Daehyun. He was the serious one of the two. His friend was always ing around.

"We have a lot in common. I may give it a try." 

"Dude, do you believe in love at first sight?" Asked suddenly the younger.

"Hm I don't know. Maybe." 

"How old is he?" 

"26."

" Yongguk that's a lot."

"That's not that old, you're exaggerating things. And the guy you spent the night with is 25 and have two kids."

"It's not like I'm trying anything with the mom tho." Sight Daehyun. More like it's not like the mother wanted him in his life. He did want more, but the mother said he had to leave the morning tho.

"Aren't you happy for me ?" Asked Yongguk. 

"Of course I am, I'm sorry. I think I'm in love." Maybe Daehyun was still sleeping and that moment was in his head. Yeah, he was definitely dreaming. All around him became a blurr and he was back in peace.

"He ing fell asleep talking to me." Commented Yongguk in disbelief. 

 

"Ma" Called the 2 years old boy, seeing his mother.

"Hi my babies." Youngjae kissed his sons' chubby cheeks. "Did you give troubles to grandma?"

"Junnie and Uppie awe goog mom." The cute younger replied.

"Of course you are." Said the mother; kissing his son's nose. "How were the kids mom?" He then asked his mother.

"The little monsters woke your father up while he was napping." The old woman said making the kids giggling.

"Grandpa was snoring, it was scaring Junnie." Defended the elder brother.

"Can't argue with that." Grandma whispered so that her husband wouldn't hear.

"Thanks for watching my monsters mom." Laughed Youngjae. 

"You know it's always a pleasure to spend time with my grandsons. And it gives you time to find yourself a husband." 

"I think the last part can wait mom." Smiled her beautiful son. "Anyway let's go boys."