11 Meet the man

Young daddy

"So you're divorced uh !? What's the reason?" Himchan asked. He didn't want to seem indiscret, but that was to protect his best friend. All men have to go throught that before dating his best friend. Not like it happened a lot since the children's father.

"We just changed, we married too young." Explained the boyfriend. 

"You mean you cheated ? Because I heard you cheated on Youngjae when you dated the first time." Yongguk said innocently. Innocently ?

"I...uh... I changed I really like Jae a lot." That's why they were trying again.

"Oh what a good thing to hear." Nodded the younger. He was obviously overreacting. His boyfriend wanted to laugh at the situation. 

"Hm how did you met ?" Asked JB.

"Oh that's actually a good question. I never tell Himchan the truth but now that we're talking about it.... That was the night our football team won a game. We went out in a bar to celebrate our victory when my best friend noticed Youngjae and Chan. It was not his first time seeing him, actually that was the second, but since the place was convenient he thought maybe he could try his luck. So he asked me to take Himchan away while he talked to Jae. He wanted to flirt with him and why not asking him on a date but they ended up ing and I fell in love with my babe." The student told the story. 

"Why didn't you tell me before?" His boyfriend pinched his biceps.

"Forgot." He shrugged.

"So you and the babysitter..." He couldn't finish his sentence nor he could call him his boss.

"Just a one night." Defended the mother. That's too bad Daehyun wasn't older.

"And now you're friends?" That was not common starting a friendship with . And it gave reasons to be jealous.

"We made things clear between us so yes we're friends now." The reproach tone was irritating Youngjae. Their relationship was recent, if his date didn't trust him now, how would evolve their couple. He choose to ignore the weird feelings he had each time Daehyun was around.

"Hey it's okay, we're not here to fight, we're here to get to know the boyfriend." Yongguk said, enjoying secretly the moment. "So what do you do for living?"

"I'm manager in a restaurant. The Golden X." The man proudly said.

"That's cool, you order people around, best position." The student nodded. At least the pay was good.

"Wait, that means you work for Daehyun!?" The couple remembered their friend telling them about that.

"Not really, I don't directly answer his orders." Defended the other.

"Yes but he can fired you if he wants. I mean, he's your boss' boss." The expectation was that the younger would destroyed the boyfriend, but that was Himchan who was going against him. He was the one 'defending' their missed friend. "I don't want to attack you or disrespect you, but after what I heard, you should avoid calling your boss kid." That was just an advice. 

"I completely agree with that part. But he should avoid checking my lover out." JB said calmly. His boyfriend's face turned immediately red at the mention of the scene happening earlier. And some other times. 

"Looking ain't touching. I mean he's a guy of course he'd be checking cute people." Yongguk said. "I mean he's a single guy." He corrected himself feeling his boyfriend's eyes on him. "Bro you're lucky, can be worst."

"What are you talking about?" Himchan asked.

"Dae will kill me for saying this, but when Youngjae was single that was worse. He didn't even tried to hide he was looking at his ." 

"Oh that, yeah, more than once you told him to close his mouth and stop drooling." The evil couple was embarrassing the new couple but for different reasons. "But don't worry, Jae is not interested at all." The couple high five under the table. 

"Didn't you want to call your children?" The guy asked to ease the weird atmosphere. 

"Right, I'll be back." Youngjae immediately left the table.

"You can breath now." 

 

"Guys your mother is in the elevator. Are you ready?" Daehyun asked. He was lazily laying on the couch in an old sweatpants and white wifebeater. Junhong was sitting on his toned chest, playing with his car toys they bought the day before. Yes, Daehyun's body was the road. Jongup was drawing for his 'uncle'.

The door of the elevator opened, revealing the pretty mother. He didn't know where to look. Welcome to luxury baby. Penthouse. 

"MOM!" The older brother opened his arms for a hug from his mother. This one kissed his son all over his face.

"I missed you." He said. 

"Why are you hitting me kiddo?" Daehyun asked the younger, who lifted his shirt to slap his abs repeatedly.

"The road is bumpy." The kid said innocently. 

"That's my muscles it can't go." I told him, laughing hard at his cuteness. "Go kiss your mom hello." I kissed his temple before letting him on his feet and standing just after. I just watch the scene of the family reunion. It was so cute.

"Hey." He said to me once he was done with his kids. His cheeks were a bit red. Is it because of me? No, why would it be?

"Hi." I wrapped an arm around his slim waist. I like to feel him close to me. Just that gesture, his arms around my shoulder, could make me hard. Is that normal that I wanted to tell him I love him right now? "Not yet." I said when he tried to pull away. He pinched my to make me move. "Ok ok you're free." I said letting him go.

"What a clingy guy you are." He told me with a cute smile.

"That's your fault. You look comfortable to cuddle with." Our bodies fit perfectly. And I'm not talking only about innocent things.

"How so?" He asked avoiding my gaze. Did I dream or the kid embarrassed the adult with his innocent flirt?

"Our bodies fit well." I said with no hesitation.

"Your bumpy stomach." He said. I know he liked my abs anyway. 

"That's all yours." I more. Damn I'm good today.

"Nice place." He said instead.

"Thanks. Want a tour ?" 

"Maybe another time, looks big. Do you live with your parents?" 

"I live alone but sometimes my father stay here when he's in the country so he has his own bedroom." I lied. The place was not mine, but daddy's never around so why not?  "My father lives in America." 

"Okay." I saw he was hesitant. 

"You alright ?" 

"Himchan told me you wanted to tell me something." Oh , the confession. I forgot.

"Hm I... I... I was wondering if I could watch a movie with the kids next weekend. There's this new animation coming out...

-okay." He cutted me. I was rambling I know. I just panicked. That's not what he wanted to hear apparently. Did Himchan told him? "I gotta go, Himchan's waiting for me in the car." He left with the kids, without a glance in my direction. 

"What the happened?"