5 Prince Charming

Young daddy

"This one's good dude" Insisted the older. "I tell you, it's from 0 to 3 years old." 

"I don't know, Junnie is quite big for his age." Daehyun replied, concentrate on his task.

"I can't believe I'm spending my weekend looking for child car seat. You're just their babysitter you know. " Sight the other.

"I know but if it can makes me win points." 

"Bro, you're still after mama. I thought his rejection would make you give up."

"There's something about him making me want more. Something attracting me to him. I don't know how to call it, it's a new feeling." Explained Daehyun. 

"Just call it love." Yongguk said seriously. 

"Ah ah very funny." I'm not ready to admit it yet.

"Oh, do I look like I'm joking?" He crossed his arms.

"Love, man you're crazy, I don't know him that much. Let's say I like him." I finally admitted it. But I know he's right.

"Okay, but he clearly sees you as a kid. What you gonna do? Because buying seats won't make him fall for you."

"Listen. First, I make the children like me, and then him." 

"I know you and your level of maturity. Good luck." The older said, earning a big slap in the back. "Little ." He hissed.

"Love you too bro."

 

 

"Are you happy guys?" Daehyun asked the kids as they were eating their snacks. They went to the supermarket where the babysitter let them have whatever they want. They bought candies, ice creams, cartons of juices and milk. They went grocery shopping. The man played the good card.

"Thank you babysitter Daehyun." Jongup said, munching on his second cookies.

"Call me uncle alright?" I patted their heads, not quite used to more affection around kids. Just a matter of time before I treat them like my own kiddos. Man what I'm doing for love. 

Yeah, in a way he was buying them, their affection. But they were good children, they deserve more than what they have. He would give them all he can. With a part of authority too. 

"No no no, I said FIVE candies and ONE juice." He said as the younger was trying to take another strawberry candy. "Please not the cute face." The three years old boy looked like his mother even more with his pout. "Okay but that's really the last and you can't tell your mother." The kid nodded.

"Can you read us a story after homeworks? With dragons and robots" Jongup jumped around his babysitter, excited about all kind of characters he had in head.

"If you finish your homework on time." I should take them to the park next time. Too much energy in this small body. I should Google good activities for kids. I wonder what they do with their mother on their free times. Omg I just got the best idea ever. You'll see later what my super plan is. 

 

"Why is mom the princess of the story?" Asked the older brother.

"Because Jongup the dragon and his brother have to protect him." Explained Daehyun. 

"I'm zelo-bot." The cute boy said.

"Okay, Dragon Uppie and zelobot."

"Yeahhh." The two high five each other.

"But we need a prince to save the princess." Daehyun added.

"But... we don't have a daddy." The younger looked up at his babysitter with his doe eyes.

"Well, I can be the Prince, what do you think?" The smart man suggested. 

"But... If you mommy's pwince you ouw daddy."

"No zelobot, first he has to kiss mommy on the lips before being our daddy." The other kid said.

"Ohh."

"Do you want to continue the story guys?" Daehyun asked, laughing at their cuteness. 

"Yes pwince." The younger jumped on Daehyun's laps.

"Alright." Once the kids comfortably on his laps, he started again. "So, the princess was in danger because the baddies wanted to kidnap him and marry him to the ugly frogman. But Zelobot with his superpower of telepathy communicate with his brother Dragon who came immediately to help fighting the baddies."

"And the Prince is on the dragon's back." Jongup said.

"Okay, any other suggestions?"

"Zelobot has wobot howse." 

"Okay then the dragon, the Prince, the robot and his robot horse arrived from nowhere attacking the bad monsters and ogres."

"And Zelobot has swod."

"A sword?"

"Yes, swod."

"Nice story." Someone said making the kids jumping out the laps.

"Princess mom you're home." Jongup scream of joy.

"Not my story." Daehyun immediately defended. "How was work?" He added.

"With Himchan as boss, I'd say tiring. What about you?" Asked the mother, sitting next to the other man, on the floor. 

"Good, as always." Flirting mod on. Find something intelligent to say. "You're beautiful." , that was so random. "I meant you seem tired but you still look good."

"Sorry, I didn't hear, what did you say?" The older was busy texting someone on his phone. Who's the person he's texting to like that? What's that shy smile?

"Oh. I said we're good, we had fun." No way I say the same thing again.

"That's great." He replied, not really paying attention. That was weird.

"You didn't say that uncle." Of course the little ears would listen.

"Oh before I forget. I was wondering if I could take the kiddos to the park Sunday. Maybe you could spend Saturday with them and Sunday you can rest while I take care of them, what do you think?" Remember my idea from earlier? Well that's my idea. I'm a caring man after all *wink*.

"Oh dear, you don't have to do that." Smiled sweetly Youngjae. Why does it looks like he's talking to a kid?

"No, really I insist. I'm pretty sure they'd want to spend a beautiful day with their favorite person after you." 

"That's really nice of you." I want to kiss him.

"Hm. Yeah." Okay I was hypnotized, you can't blame me. You're not the one facing him right now. What's happening to me ?? "If you need something, anything, just call me or whatever, you got my number." His behaviour made Youngjae giggled.

"You look embarrassed, that's cute." The way he said that made Daehyun felt like a little kid. It was not good.

"Cute?? I'm manly." Manlier than you wtf!? 

"Of course you are, big boy." Teased again the mother.

"I'm a prince charming." 

"Oh, are you now?"

"Yah, why are you teasing me like that?" 

"You're such a kid." The older was laughing. Mature, remember. 

"Say the one who's acting like one. Anyway, I gotta go mom. Guys, no more candies for tonight alright." The Prince charming said, ruffling the boys' hair.

"Will you finish the story tomorrow?" Jongup asked, hopeful.

"Depends on your work. If you do your homework like today, we'll continue."

"By the way. I made dinner for you guys so you won't be too tired. Good night." Can you do better? I'm officially the best boyfriend you could ask for.

The student left the small apartment, oblivious to the other's surprised reaction. Youngjae was looking at the now closed door a feeling of guilt in his guts. The noise of a new text made him feel worse. He didn't need to know for now.