Official meeting

Young daddy

"Remind me why I have to do that already?" Asked Daehyun, annoyed to have to dress nicely when he could just hang out lazily in his bedroom, without clothes.

"Because as my best friend, you have to meet my boyfriend." Sight Yongguk.

"It's been what, a month since you met and you're already dating?" Asked Daehyun.

"A month and I'm already madly in love, can you believe it?"

"No." He said, at the same time, the door of the apartment opened, revealing the beautiful diva-ish man.

"Babe." The guy on the other side of the door jumped in Yongguk's arm.

"Hi love." Replied the lover boy, kissing the older man in his arms. They looked so in love for a new couple, the younger was shocked to see his best friend like this. Especially when you know his reputation with girls. The simple kiss turned into a make out session, in front of Daehyun's poor eyes.

"Guys I'm here." Called Daehyun.

"Oh, hi, I'm Himchan, you must be Daehyun." They shook hands.

"Seems like it." Shrugged the guy, earning the man he considered as his friend's elbow in the rib. "Ow." He glared at his now former best friend.

"Come in." Said Himchan, opening the door for them. When they entered, there were two very young kids playing in the living room. Yongguk forgot to tell him his lover has kids or what? 

"Hi there kiddos." Daehyun sat to be at their size to shook their little hands.

"Hey Youngjae this is my boyfriend Yongguk, and his best friend Daehyun." Youngjae greet politely the boyfriend then the guy on the floor stood back and...

"Hey you." Daehyun smiled like an idiot.

"Do you know each other ?" Asked Himchan confuse. Yongguk forgot to tell him that part.

"No" "Yes" They said at the same time. 

"Come on, I was not that bad for you not remembering me." Laughed Daehyun.

"Can you explain ?" Asked Himchan, still lost.

"It's all your fault, you let me alone in that bar." Pouted Youngjae. No way this guy was mother thought Daehyun. He was just too cute to be mother of two kids. Himchan immediately realized who the guy is.

"I didn't regret a single second of that night." Daehyun let his flirtatious smile make the job.

"Oh God, kill me." Youngjae rolled the eyes.

"Well I guess everybody knows everybody already." Stated Himchan.

"Well I don't know this little angels." Daehyun said, attention on the children, now that he knows who the mother is. "What's your name buddy?"

"I'm Junnie, I'm 3 and my bwother is 6. He's big boy." That was just too cute to resist.

"Aren't you a big boy too?" He said ruffling the boy's hair. 

"Yes but mommy say we his babies." The kid said with big doe eyes, similar to his mom's ones.

"Omo, you're just too cute." The man said, kissing the kid's forehead. "Can I adopt them?" He asked his best friend.

"Just marry the mother." Himchan said, oblivious to the man's plan.

"Where's the mother?" I'm not supposed to know that, so yeah, let's keep playing the clueless guy.

"My friend just here is the lucky mother." Himchan proudly patted his friend's back.

"Well, as much as I dream of it, I don't think the mother likes me that much." The younger adult said to the attention of the concern one.

"I don't date kids."

"Kids? That's not what you said when I was.."

"Don't finish that sentence." Warned Youngjae.

"Sorry mom." Gulped Daehyun. "Can I take you on a date?" He still tried. The other ignored him.

"Guys, make yourselves confortable, like home, I just need my friend's help in the kitchen, we won't be long." The older said with a fake smile.

"I don't understand, you keep saying nobody would want to date a mother of two toddlers, and here, this nice piece of hotness try to woo you and you just reject him." Whispered Himchan, once in an isolated room.

"He is too young Himchan, do you think I have time for a third kid? I want a father for my sons, not a brother." Explained the other.

"He seems pretty mature to me."

"Of course, you're dating his best friend, who is probably the same age." Defended Youngjae. 

"Can't you at least try to show interest in him. Who knows maybe you will start liking him as friend at least. I mean you'll see him around a lot now." He was right, and Youngjae knew that.

"I'll try." Sight Youngjae. 

"Good." Smiled his friend. "Let's go back to our guests."

In the living, Daehyun was laughing loudly at something the kids said. He was sitting on the floor with both kids on his laps, back facing the kitchen, so the older friends.

"Did you hear that Guk? The kid is definitely my son." The clever man said once he heard steps coming closer. He knew Youngjae heard what he said. If you want the mother, you have to win the kids. Daehyun will do anything to make the boys like him. Himchan send his friend's a knowing glance.

"Let's go eat guys." Himchan said. 

The dinner was in the kitchen. The food was already on the table. 

"So Daehyun tell us about yourself. You're the same age as Yongguk right !?" Asked Himchan. 

"Yeah, I'm 18 and I'm a senior too, we're only months apart. We're in the same football team." He said.

"So you like sports." Stated the elder.

"I do. I work out a lot and I like watching sports too." 

"What do you want to do after school?" It was like an interrogatory from a mother in law.

"Well, my father has a company here. He planned to let me the Korean branch and develop his business in America, we're starting to work on it this year, I'll just start as an intern tho." Explained the young adult.

"So you want to be CEO, really ambitious."

"I want to be a successful man like my father, without the divorce part." Understandable. 

"You want kids ?" Asked Himchan.

"Who wouldn't !? I grew up as only child, and sometimes it was boring, so I want a big family." 

"I think he's too young to think about that, Himchan." Intervened Youngjae for the first time.

"Why do you say that? You may see me as a kid because of my age, but that doesn't mean I can't think about that kind of things. You know, I appreciate you a lot, even tho it's clearly one side, but that doesn't mean you can treat me like I can't understand what you considerate as adult stuff." Daehyun said irritated. The moment of silent following, made him think maybe he went to hard.

"You're right, I'm sorry, I judged you without even knowing you." Finally admitted Youngjae. 

"Does that mean you accept the date?" Asked the younger, hopeful.

"Don't push your luck kid." Teased Youngjae.

"If you got time, we're looking for someone to babysit the kids?" Himchan said, ignoring the glances his friend was throwing at him.

"Yeah, no problem. When?" Daehyun was really interested. 

"The week from after school to around 5pm." Himchan continued. 

"Okay, I can take them after school and watch after them until you come back. It's seriously not a problem at all."

"Great, you start monday. Youngjae will give you his adress and spare key." 

"Guys, want to spend time with uncle Daedae?" The younger adult asked the kids.

"YAY." They shout excitedly. Junhong immediately left his chair to Daehyun's laps.

"Already calling himself uncle." Laughed Himchan. Youngjae can only accept after that.