10 Suit and Tie

Young daddy

"Our collaboration with Mr Yang made the profit raised from about ten percent, the example of marketing..." Was this the third or fourth meeting of the day? I was doing my best not falling asleep, not forgetting I have my two monsters to babysit tonight. Youngjae was surprised when I asked him that. He made a really cute face, like 'I could literally kiss you right now' faceNow I understand why Himchan told me to do that. They can have a peace and quiet night without having to worry about the kids and put them to bed. All I can say is thank you Himchan, you make me earn a point.

Finally the meeting was over. Daehyun went back to his office to check on his schedule. He was learning well with the help of his father's right hand man. The father was oversea again.

"Please tell me it was the last team meeting of the day." He said to his 'professor.' That's worst than school, WORST THAN MATH. 

"It is, but your father wants you to meet our main partner." Oh . "And about Mr Im, here's the informations you wanted to know. The transaction is done"

"Who's that?' I asked until he putted the files on my office with 'Im Jaebum' writing on top"Oh." The transaction is done as in we (the companybought the restaurant he worked at. Yes I know what you think, after knowing the person I like was seeing someone, I had to have his whole life on my desk. And of course once I read he was manager of a luxury restaurant, two words to my father and the file is signed.

"Is this always that boring?" Daehyun asked.

"You'll get used to it don't worry. I'll tell your father you're making good progress."

"Thanks man" He couldn't help being familiar with people around him. That's why they liked him here, at the company. But his father told him, he had to be more strict with his worker. They have to fear him but he didn't like that idea. He was a nice guy after all. As long as they respected him, it was good.

Dang I can't believe that after tomorrow, when Youngjae will take the kids at my place, I won't see him as much as before. I helped him finding a babysitter. Of course it won't stop me from.visiting my little friends and hanging out with them. I'm too attached to them for that. Honestly, I won't mind being a young father if it's for them. They give me so much affection when I'm with them, they make me feel like a superman, like I can do everything. I want to protect them, give them the love they deserve. So yeah, even if Youngjae make other kids and get married to the hell he wants, I'll still, til they don't want me anymore be close to them, like a member of the family. If I have to beg their mother for that, I'll do it. 

 

When I arrived at Youngjae's place with the kids, Youngjae was already there getting everything ready for the night. His man was here too. I reluctantly shook the guy hand. I hate him so much. But I'm polite. 

The host was in the kitchen, the food was done cooking, he was checking everything was okay. He didn't see me, so I took the opportunity to look at him since his back was facing me. No need to add my eyes stayed a bit longer on his . But I didn't notice that JB who was now in the room caught me. How is that I didn't hear him. He patted my back before making his way to his lover. He slapped the other's before saying.

"The kid is checking you out." Youngjae jumped a bit, surprised, then turned to me. He looked happy. I never saw him like this since I know him. That guy was the cause of it?

"Can you take the cake we forgot in your car please?" Asked the pretty, tilting the head cutely.

"Of course." Replied the so perfect boyfriend, kissing his nose then his mouth, before he could deepen the kiss the smaller pushed him slightly. At least he remembered I'm here. On his way out, he winked at me teasingly. That motherer did that on purpose. 

"Sorry about him. He's a bit silly." He said embarrassed.

"Uh uh." Was the only thing I could say. I was vexed with the jaw clenched, I decided it was better to just join the children probably in their bedroom. "Already packing I see." Jongup was packing tons of clothes and toys for him and his brother. I opened my arms for the younger who was watching his brother curiously. "Don't take toys bud, we''ll stop by Toys R Us before it closes." So that they can have everything they need in my place. 

"Really!?" Jongup's eyes were wide open.

"If you say you love me, yes." I said playfully, I'm always like that with them. I'm not buying them (well maybe a bit), I just like it when they're happy. And making them happy makes me too.

"I love you very very very much." The older bro said opening his arms to show the amount of love.

"What about you?" Attention was on the younger this time.

"Loveeee you." He said tightening his embrace on his 'uncle'.

"So hurry to leave that we forget mom." Said the mother who was watching them discreetly.

"Hi mom." Waved Jongup. "Can you help me pick our clothes?"

"Alright, be happy to abandon me." Pouted cutely the mother. And I'm the one they call kid.

"Guys say hi to your mother." I told them since they didn't see him, going straight to their shared room. They immediately ran to their mother's legs. After all that time babysitting them, of course they listened to me.

"New look?" He asked me, referring to my suit. 

"Work attire." I told him. "I didn't have time to change, I had 5 meetings today." Maybe I showed off a bit. 

"That's good, I'm happy for you." 

"Thanks. Ready to go guys?" I called my kiddos. From the corner of my eye, I could see Youngjae looking at me weirdly. The loud noise of the door sorted him out of his contemplation. I know I'm hot anyway. I mean he jumped on me the first time we met. 

"Let's go." Jongup dragged us out of the room. 

"Oh before I forget, here, your keys." I handed Youngjae the keys he lend me for the babysitting. He thanked me and kissed his sons goodbye. I opened my arms expecting a hug since it was my last day. I was surprise to feel his arms around me. After about a minute, he pulled away, I forgot to tell you his boyfriend was looking at us. Waiting for me to leave. "I'll see you tomorrow right?" He nodded. "By the way, Mr Im,  you're off tomorrow. Enjoy your night." As I was about to leave, the man called me back.

"What are you talking about?" He asked me.

"Oh you didn't know...? I'm your boss."