Jealous {Part 2}

Imagine Your OTP - Wheesa Edition

Wheein rushed through the doors of the RBW company, her blonde hair a frazzled mess from the winds. As soon as she was inside she bid a hello to the secretary before making her way to the practice rooms. Wheein approached MAMAMOO's practice room and opened the door to see Youngsun and Moonbyul talking. Youngsun looked up and saw Wheein standing there in the doorway.

"Wheein! I was wondering where you were!"

Wheein made her way over to the two older girls before planting herself in a chair across from them.

"Sorry. Hyejin and I celebrated yesterday so we fell asleep later than expected."

Moonbyul smiled a little before she earned a smack from Youngsun. Wheein raised an eyebrow in surprise. Did Moonbyul know?

"Well, that's okay. We only have to practice for a little bit. However, I had an idea."

Wheein's attention was directed toward Youngsun again as the other blonde spoke.

"Byul and I are going to watch the new episode of Hyena so do you want to come over to watch it with us?"

Wheein thought about it before she nodded. As much as she hated the idea of her girlfriend on a show with a guy who had a crush on her, she wanted to support Hyejin.

"I'll come unnie. Should I bring some snacks?"

-----------------------

The practice room was hot and stuffy from all the body heat that had been coming off of the three sweaty girls who had been working diligently on choreography for the past 3 hours.

"I think this calls for break time."

Moonbyul nodded as she took a long drink from her water bottle. Wheein, being the kind soul she was, saw that their water bottles were dangerously low.

"I'll go get a few more bottles of water."

Youngsun looked over to see that their water was low.

"Are you sure? I can do it."

Wheein waved a hand as she grabbed her phone and headed for the door.

"It's no problem."

Wheein shut the door behind her as she made her way through the hallways. Wheein made it to the lounge where they had a cooler full of assorted drinks. That's when her phone dinged. Wheein typed in her password before she saw she had received a message from Hyejin.

HYEJIN: Guess what?

Wheein typed back a quick response. She waited until she heard another ding.

HYEJIN: I got picked up by Loco! I though manager-nim was picking me up but I guess not. He also got me a small present. Isn't that a little extra?

Wheein felt her stomach twinge with a hint of jealousy as she typed back a simple, no. But Wheein didn't want to come off as distant so she typed that she was going to watch the episode with the unnies tonight. Wheein didn't wait for a response but instead, she turned off her phone completely. Wheein grabbed the water bottles before making her way back. Once she entered the room, Moonbyul came over.

"Are you okay? You were gone for a while."

Wheein glanced at the clock to see she had been gone for a little longer than she thought.

"I'm fine. I just ran into someone."

Wheein passed the bottles over to Youngsun and Moonbyul before she turned to stand in front of the mirror.

"Alright, let's practice."

-----------------------------------

Wheein walked through the streets, the plastic bag she had filled with snacks hitting her leg with every step. She was to meet the other two in 10 minutes and Wheein had started a little late. Once Wheein had turned her phone on earlier that day she saw she had a few messages from Hyejin, but she didn't want to look at them. Wheein knew she was being ridiculous but she couldn't help but worry. The blonde turned the corner and saw Youngsun's complex a couple buildings down. Wheein thought back to Moonbyul's reactions. She wondered if the other two knew about her and Hyejin's relationship. Then again, Wheein hadn't been obvious. Wheein reached the door of Youngsun's room and knocked lightly. She waited a few minutes before the door swung open slightly startling the younger girl.

"Wheein! I'm glad you made it."

Youngsun ushered Wheein in before she closed the door behind her.

"Wow! You brought so much!"

Wheein went to respond when the ba was snatched by Moonbyul who immediately started rooting through its contents. Wheein frowned.

"Don't touch the ones that have my name on it. I'm still on a diet so I had to get semi-healthy things."

Moonbyul's nose crinkled at the thought of dieting but she nodded and continued looking. Youngsun shook her head at Moonbyul's antics before she sat Wheein on the couch.

"Go ahead and get comfortable. I'm going to grab a couple drinks but the show starts in a couple minutes so get comfy."

Wheein picked up the TV remote and clicked through the channels before she landed on the channel the show was going to be on. The finishing of a drama was happening. Wheein took off her coat and pulled the blanket off of the corner of Youngsun's couch to curl up in. Moonbyul took a seat next to Wheein, a loud crunching sound escaping .

"Are you excited?"

Wheein looked at the older girl before shrugging.

"I guess."

Moonbyul raised an eyebrow. Wheein was always excited whenever one of the members was on a show. But before Moonbyul could ask any more questions Youngsun walked in with a few cans of beer in her hand and some more snacks.

"Alright, let's start this viewing party!"

---------------------------

Everyone was slightly drunk. They had started the show with snacks but Wheein found herself reaching for her can of beer everytime she saw the actions of her girlfriend and Loco. Hyejin was extremely adorable and y the entire time, or maybe that was the alcohol talking since Wheein hadn't seen her for a bit. However, Wheein frowned and downed whenever "flirtatious" insinuations were being made by the people on the show. Youngsun had already gotten drunk off of her first half a can since her tolerance was pretty low. Moonbyul was slightly drunk but she still managed to stay normal. Soon the show was over and Wheein's mind was a whirlwind of thoughts.

"Well, that was fun!"

Wheein turned to look at her pink-faced leader who was swaying to music only she could hear.

"Yeah, I guess."

Wheein just wanted to see her Hyejinnie.

"Are you walking home Wheein-ah?"

Moonbyul was waving a hand in front of Wheein's face. Wheein barley registered that Moonbyul said she was calling Hyejin to take Wheein home. They couldn't have the blonde stumbling around alone at night in her drunken state. About 20 minutes later, the door was opened and Hyejin stood there before coming inside.

"Where is she?"

Moonbyul pointed to the lump in the blanket on the couch. Hyejin smiled as she made her way over to Wheein. Hyejin placed a hand on the girl's shoulder and shook her slightly. The lump moved and WHeein poked her head out from the blanket. Wheein squinted before she realized the person looming over her was Hyejin.

"Hyejinnie!"

Hyejin let out a startled sound as Wheein wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's neck. Wheein started to come closer to Hyejin, her lips puckered together for a kiss. Hyejin was sure her cheeks were red, but the other two girls were too drunk and having a conversation about pokemon to notice. Hyejin helped Wheein up and held Wheein's waist against her own. She dropped an arm over her shoulder and then waved goodbye to Moonbyul and Solar before she turned and left.