The Prince & The Butler

Exo Oneshots/Drabble

Title: The Prince & The Butler

CHANBAEK

Description: Chanyeol is the prince of the Park Kingdom. Then, he suddenly met a boy which was a butler when he was walking in the garden.

Royal!AU (since some of you voted ..)

●□●□●

Chanyeol is sitting on his chair reading a book while looking at the view infront of him. He loves the scenery because it calms him down. Sometimes he will paint it when he is bored. 

When Chanyeol is deep into his thought, leaving his book abandoned (idk why i just write that 😂lol) there was a knock on his door making Chanyeol startled.

He cleared his throat and signaled the person to come in. The person came in holding a cup of coffee on his hand, he went to Chanyeol and places the coffee on the table beside Chanyeol.

"Thanks Xiumin." Chanyeol thanks him and smiled.

"You're welcome, your highness.." the said boy smiled back and bows, walking back to the door and went out.

Chanyeol grabs a cup of coffee and drinks it. He closes his eyes and puts the cup down relaxing on his seat. He sighs opening eyes again and whines, "Ahh... i'm so bored~".

"If you're bored, how about you go out for a walk." A guy standing beside the door suggested with his arms crossed.

Chanyeol jumped on his seat, placing his hand onto his chest, "Aish, Sehun you scared me!" He complains and pouts to his brother.

"Hey don't pout its not cute, it makes me want to puke.." Sehun cringed and looks away.

"Hey! Don't be like that.. everyone said that my pout is cute." The tall man argued and huffs.

"Well to me, no." Sehun said with his straight face. Chanyeol glared at him, "You're mean.." and stands up.

"Where are you going?" Sehun asks him.

"Like what you suggested. Going for a walk." Chanyeol answered, walks to the door holding the knob. " Oh, since i didn't finish my coffee.. its yours now.." he added and opens the door heading out.

.

.

Chanyeol went to the garden looking at the flowers, until he heard sobs. He went to the sounds and saw a boy, crying. Chanyeol think its one of the butlers, describing with the outfit that the boy is wearing.

Chanyeol goes near the boy, crouching down to his level.

"Hey.. why are you crying?" He questions the boy.

The boy looks up with his swollen eyes and removes his tears 'cause its blurry. When the boy is finish clearing up his tears, he look at Chanyeol again and widen his eyes. He almost stood up but Chanyeol stopped him with his hands on his shoulder.

"You don't need to bow when you're in this state. Now tell me.. why are you crying?" Chanyeol asked him again, voice calm.

"I-its nothing...." the boy sniffs and looks down. But Chanyeol touches his chin to let him face him again. " Don't tell me its nothing. You are crying earlier and sobbing." he told him.

"Its j-just that..some of the butlers yelled at me for being clumsy all the time ... They said if i keep doing that..then i'll get scolded and lose my job.." the boy explained, playing with his fingers while he started tearing up again.

Chanyeol wiped his tears "Why are you crying again.." 

" Because... since you already know the story because you're the prince.. will you be mad at me?" He questions the prince.

The prince chuckles and said, " Why are you so cute? You think too much little one.."

" I'm not little, your highness." 

"Please drop the formalities. It makes me awkward." Chanyeol scratches his head. "B-by the way.. whats your name? I haven't known your name." 

The boy smiled at him and said his name shyly " My name is Byun Baekhyun  your hig-- i mean Chanyeol.."  

" Well nice to meet you Baekhyun! Since we've been talking for awhile now. Lets be friends and talk to each other more!" Chanyeol cheerfully greets him.

Baekhyun looks surprised, " Is that allowed? I mean you know i'm a butler and helper of this castle.. I don't think i ca--" he got cut off with Chanyeol's finger pressed against his mouth.

"Shh... please? I haven't had new friends for awhile now.." Chanyeol pleads.

Baekhyun nods and got startled and started to blush when he got hugged.

"Thank you!" 

Baekhyun laughs, already forgetting his problemsand hugging Chanyeol back.

"I hope we will be good friends in the future!"

.

While they were hugging. Sehun walked in , "Chanyeol i've been looking for yo-- Oh... uhh..." he was surprised with scene infront of him and he smiles.. ' I guess Chanyeol has a new friend already'  Sehun shrugs and walks away, not wanting to be seen and be a third wheeler.

.

YAY! FINALLY!  **throws confetti everywhere**