Too Cute

Exo Oneshots/Drabble

~SULAY

Title: Too Cute

Description: Yixing really can't handle Junmyeon's cuteness.

fluff :D

○●○●○●○

The tall man keeps pacing back and forth waiting for the small man to arrive. He's been waiting for 2 or 3 hours and he still hasn't arrived and Yixing think, that he needs a punishment for it (huhuehue)

Once he hears the door opening, Yixing turned around and sighed in relief.

"Where have you been Jun?" Yixing asked him, and the said male looked down and bit his lower lip.

"I-i was in my friends house..! T-thats all..." Junmyeon stuttered , looking up with his cute little innocent (not really maybeh) eyes.

The chinese male, sighed once again and closes his eyes, not wanting to give in with his lover's cuteness.

"Who?" Yixing question Junmyeon.

Junmyeon pouts and answered truthfully, "Sehun's house.." 

Yixing opens his eyes, and looks at his boyfriend's pout. He swears that it looks too adorable for him. He walks toward Junmyeon and leans down.

The short male stepped backward, surprised with Yixing's action, as he feels his own blush.

The tall male chuckled and whispers at Jun's ears, "I think you deserve a small punishment from me, you cute bunny."

Junmyeon blushed even harder, struggling to form the words that he wants to say.

"W-what...-" Junmyeon said when he finally found his voice to speak, but stopped when Yixing smirked, and started carrying the short male to their room.

Junmyeon yelped when he felt that he was being lifted. He wraps his arms around the male's neck and pulled him into a kiss.

| MORNING ...|

Junmyeon woke up, a little sore from last night (hehehe ;) ) he whimpered and turns, and faces Yixing's chest. Junmyeon snuggles Yixing's chest like its his pillow. Then, he felt arms around his waist and a peck on his head, the still-sleepy-small male blushes.

"Morning Jun.." Yixing said with his sleepy voice.

"Morning to you too Xing.." Junmyeon replied and place a kiss on Yixing's chest.

"Are you still tired from last night, baby?" Yixing smirks and gently tightens his arms around his cute lover's waist.

Junmyeon hums and answered "I'm a little sore, but im still tired.."

The chinese male chuckles, "Well, thats your punishment 'cause you came home late.."

Junmyeon pouts and looks up to Yixing,

the tall male kisses his pout away and said, "Don't do that, its too cute for me to handle" ---and Junmyeon giggles and kisses Yixing and he kissed back.

Yixing pulls away and kisses his forehead, "Time to get up to eat breakfast now Jun.."

Junmyeon whines and said, "Carry me~" ---with his cute smile.  Yixing laughs and started to carry Junmyeon bridal style, "Okay, you cute baby." 

and he rubs their noses together and goes downstairs to start their breakfast.