Kaisoo

Exo Oneshots/Drabble

|K A I S O O|

requested by bts_jk_9798

Title: KaiSoo (cant think of any, so i just put the couple name.)

Description: King Alpha Kyungsoo is trying to court Prince Omega Jongin, but the latter refuses all his advances at first but in the end the Omega gives in and they mate and rule Kyungsoo's kingdom together. Jongin secretly likes Kyungsoo, but he never shows it. The only one to know about it is Baekhyun, his older brother.

•Fluff, small scene.•    

▪|Top!kyungsoo and bottom!jongin| (If some of you don't like topkyungsoo; don't read it!) ▪

●▪●▪●

Jongin and Baekhyun is inside their shared bedroom, talking about their yesterdays and tomorrows, until there was a knock on the door. Baekhyun signalled the comer to come in.

The palace maid opens the door holding a basket with fruits and some sweets in it, and a letter?. "P-prince Jongin, The King Alpha ordered me to give this to you.." --the maid extends her arms, and bows when the prince took it.

The prince sighs looking at the basket and the folded letter. "Thank you," he said and bows too. The maid went out and closed the door.

Baekhyun glances at the box and raise his eyebrow. "The king hasn't stopped courting you huh?"

Jongin sighs once again and opens the letter.

I hope you will love the fruits and sweets that i gave you. I'll not stop courting you until you finally give in. Eat Well, Nini!

Jongin snickered at the nickname that the King gave him. He smiles, putting the letter on the table. His brother, Baekhyun, read the letter too.

"When are you going to tell him that you like him back, Jongin? You've been refusing the flowers that he gave you, rejecting his request to go out with him, he gave his love letter to you but you didn't read it, and so on.." Baekhyun sighs and shook his head.

"Hyung, I know i'm being selfish but you already know the reason.." the latter says and holds his older brothers hand.

" Yes i know the reason why..; you're afraid to fall in love right? " Baekhyun tells him and Jongin nods.

" And you're afraid that he will hurt you too, right?" His older brother questions again and added, "And you're not ready..but now; you're ready. (  :p )

Jongin nods again and looks down. "Now i feel bad." He sighs.

"I know you are. "

Jongin looks up and asks him " Hyung, what am i going to do..?" 

Baekhyun shrugs and answered, "Accept him and let him show his love for you Jongin. Plus, you even told me that you had a dream that you and him ruled the kingdom together and done it." He advised him and chuckles.

The omega blushes, now his ears are red. "Y-you still remembered that?" He embarrasisngly said and hides his face with his hands.

Baekhyun laughs, " Of course i still remember it. It is still fresh in my mind."

Jongin pouts. "You know what, hyung? I will just listen to your advice and give in to him." 

"Thats my little brother!" Baekhyun claps his hands, proudly. "You better tell him tomorrow! Now time to practice how you will speak to him!" --Baekhyun pulls the latter beside him and pulls out a paper and a brush and some ink beside it.

"B-but hyu--" 

Baekhyun shushed him. "No buts! I know that you will stutter when you tell the king tomorrow."

"Why tomorrow!?" Jongin argues.

"Because thats the day the king will come back from his hunting trip."

"Well, then how did he gave the basket to the maid then..?" He pointed at the basket.

"Maybe he gave it to her early in the morning before he left." Baekhyun replied and hits his brothers head lightly. "Now stop arguing and lets start."

Jongin sulked and nodded lazily, getting some sweets from the basket.

------THE NEXT DAY------

The omega prince is now sulking; staring at his brother running around the room, picking some perfect clothes from the closet.

There are no maids helping him because he wants to do it by himself. He just push them out and apologizes and said that he wants it to do it alone. 

While the tan male is in his thoughts. Some clothes are thrown at him, making him surprised. 

"There! Now change. Your soon-to-be-husband will arrive soon." Baekhyun orders and getting other things like a comb and blah blah ( xD )

Jongin lazily puts on the clothes that his brother gave him.

Baekhyun walks infront of Jongin and made him sit on the chair to face the mirror. He combed his hair making Jongin's bangs to the side.

Once he's done, Baekhyun gives him a single rose; its a red rose and still fresh. 

"Hyung, how did you find this flower?"

"Umm.. the flower vase..? Why?"

"Nothing." 

Baekhyun nods his head. "Okay, since you're now done. Lets go! The king has arrived earlier now." He grabs his little brothers hand and excitedly runs.

 

When they now went to the kings throne. The alpha wasn't there.

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow; confused. He questions the maid that is walking. "Excuse me? Where's the king?" He asked, making the maid startled.

"T-the king is in his room, resting." she answers and bows to the omega prince's.

Baekhyun looks at his brother, with a grin. "Off you go! Your soon-to-be-alpha is waiting." 

The omega tan male gulps and nods, now holding the rose stem tight because of the nervousness. He started walking to the direction of the Alpha King's room.

When he arrived at the front door, the prince knocks.

.

.

Kyungsoo was sitting down on his bed, eyeing a necklace that he was holding in his palm. The necklace that he wanted to give to his soon-to-be-omega.

The alpaha smiles and places the necklace on the nightstand. He heard a knock at his door, he looks at the door and smells a familiar scent. Kyungsoo smiles widely.

He answers the door, and he is now seeing his omega, holding a flower in his hand.

"A-alpha. May i come in?"

Kyungsoo nods, holding Jongin's other hand to let him in.

Jongin closes the door behind him. Giving the rose to Kyungsoo which he happily accept.

Kyungsoo stared at him and admired him. Jongin looks beautiful as always and cute. His bangs combed at the side and the simple clothes that he wear.

"So, what brings you here, Jongin?" Kyungsoo asked, putting the rose in the vase, full of different roses.

"I wanted to talk to you..."

"About what, Nini?" he said while saying his nickname.

"My feelings.." Jongin answered and looks down. Kyungsoo puts his chin up to stare at Jongin's eys again. Kyungsoo replied with a nod, now curious.

"T-the reason why i've been....you know.."

The alpha king nods again, holding Jongin's hands to continue.

"The reason why i'm refusing your gifts to me and romantic things, is because, i was not ready to fall inlove yet."

"Oh...i'm sorry.." Kyungsoo looks down and Jongin can hear his voice cracking when he said it.

"You don't need to be sorry, alpha." Jongin smiled. "I... like you too.."

Hearing that makes the king widen his eyes. Kyungsoo can't believe that he finally give in, after so many efforts courting him.

Kyungsoo happily hugs him tight, saying 'thank yous' repeatedly, while Jongin wraps his arms around his neck.

"Make love to me, alpha.." the omega begs and Kyungsoo glances at him, worriedly.

"Are you sure? I really don't want to force you to anything that you don't want too."

"I'm sure alpha.. you're not forcing me either. Show me how you love me and i'll show it to you too. But please take it slow..." 

The alpha looks at his omegas loving eyes. He smiles and passionately kisses him, slowly.

Their lips, moves in sync. Kyungsoo wraps his arms around the omega's waist and the other around his neck.

The dominant one puts him onto the bed, pulling his clothes off slowly, not breaking the kiss. Hen their half , the king points his finger and traces the collar bones and the petite waist of the omega.

He kisses him again, putting his tounge out and the bottom lip of his mate, which he gladly accepts. Kyungsoo slides his tounge in and exploring the hot and wet cavern.

▪           

▪♡●♡   2 hours later... ( woaahh )

After they're long making love session. Kyungsoo got up, getting a towel, dumping it into the water. He gently cleans the sticky substance on his body and sweat. When he's done, he does the same to Jongin, who is tired to get up because of their 'activity'.

After cleaning the tanned male omega.  He laid down on the bed and started to cuddle with his omega. Jongin puts his head on his alpha's chest, now closing his eyes, ready to be put in a deep sleep.

 

-----MONTH LATER...----

 

Today is the day. Jongin is now ruling the kingdom with his alpha. His wish has now came true.

His older brother was squealing happily. Really happy to hear that his brother is now ruling with his alpha mate. Baekhyun hugs his younger brother tightly. Jongin laughs at his brothers actions, this day is truly a dream come true.

But he has a really big surprise to his alpha. He  never told this to anyone yet even his brother, because he wants his alpha to know first. Thats he's pregnant.

 

●●●●●●●●

I hope you all enjoyed reading this!! This is what i think of only. I'm really proud of it!! I hope this is enough for you all!! 1619words.❤❤❤

●●●●●●●●