Sick Day

Exo Oneshots/Drabble

T i t l e: Sick Day

Description: Kris is sick and Tao is taking care of him.

Non AU

~●~●~

Kris is shaking holding the blanket tighter. The cloth on his forehead is getting dry. There was a knock on his door and Tao came in carrying a tray with pills, water, and some food.

"Are you okay, ge?" Tao asked, putting down the tray on the table and taking off the cloth on Kris' forehead.

"Do i look okay?" Kris grumbles with his raspy voice.

Tao ignored his question and started talking again, "Well, its time for you to eat your food and take your medicine, so open your mouth." Tao ordered, positioning the spoon infront of his mouth.

"What the heck? I can eat by myself." Kris complains, looking away.

"How can you feed yourself with your trembling hands? I think you will drop the spoon when you hold it." Tao said with irritation.

Kris faces him again and mutters 'fine' and opened his mouth and ate the food.

 

Tao kept feeding him until the plate is half empty.

"I'm full now.." Kris said and starts to take his medicine.

After that, he lays down and started wrapped the blanket around him again, but Tao suddenly hugs him, and rests his head on Kris' shoulder.

'What're you doing? You're gonna get sick too.." Kris groaned and tried to pull away but Tao hugs him tighter.

"I don't mind. I want to be sick with you." Tao said and smiles which Kris thought that its adorable.

"You're unbelievable.." Kris chuckles and hugs Tao's waist and started to give him a peck on the lips. Tao giggles and started closing his eyes, ready to go to dream land, Kris follows what his doing and fell asleep.

Little did they know the troll was taking a picture of them and left.

▪○▪○▪○▪○▪

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) huehuehue😏😏😏

✌✌✌✌¯\_(ツ)_/¯