We'll Do It Together

Exo Oneshots/Drabble

-SULAY- (I've tried my best on this! I really dont know how it will turn out. Hope u enjoy :) )

Requested by: Laysado3

Description: Junmyeon and Yixing doesn't want to their relationship to break. So they decided to tell the people that they're together and that they don't want anything to destroy their relationship. (I at descriptions. :P)

.Fluff.

☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆

Junmyeon was laying down, reading his book on the bed. Then, he heard the door opening which revealed to be Yixing with a tired face walking towards their bed.

" Xing, are you okay?" Junmyeon asks, sitting up on the bed with Yixing beside him.

" I'm definitely not okay, Myeon.." Yixing replied with a silent voice.

"What happened?" Junmyeon question him putting his head on Yixing's shoulder.

Yixing sighs and said " The company wants to make a marketing ploy, with one of us included.. and I don't know why they planned that, they just announced it. "

" Did you agree?" Junmyeon asks him again. Yixing shakes his head and hugs him until the both of them are lying on the bed.

"I didn't agree 'cause I dont want anything to happen between us two.." Yixing said , snuggling his head on Junmyeon's soft hair  "But they didn't want anyone to refuse, so if some of them refuse including us, then, we're going to be forced to agree to their plan about the ploy" he added.

"H-how do we stop it then?" Junmyeon nervously ask as he hugs him more.

" I don't know, but i do have a plan though.." 

"And that is...?" Junmyeon wonders,  looks up to face the taller.

"We need to tell them..about our relationship.." He told him, hoping the other will agree.

"W-what? Yixing..you know I'm scared to do that."

"I know, Myeon, but this is the way for us.. Believe me..you know I love you and I don't want us to break.. We'll do this together .." Yixing holds his lover's soft hands while kissing the back of it.

Junmyeon hesitates to answer and takes a deep breaths to decide. " B-but what if they hate us when we tell them?" Suho holds his hands tight with his tears building up his eyes.

"Shh... don't worry, trust me okay? We'll get through this okay? We will both do it together.." Yixing reassures him and kisses his forehead.

Suho nods and buries his head on Yixing's chest trying to calm down. " F-fine, I trust you okay? I love you Yixing..." Junmyeon said lifting his head up to peck his lips.

 "I love you too, love.." Yixing presses his lips on Junmyeon's again and removes it and interwines their hands.

"So, are you ready?"

Junmyeon nods repeatedly as he hugs him and answers.

"I'm ready for the both of us to do it together." He smiles, feeling himself being hugged back. 

●■●■●■●

How is it? I REALLY tried my best on this, I even erased a scene on it 'cause idk why but here it is:

Deleted Scene: Yixing reaches to the drawers of the side table and pulls out a small box. Junmyeon gasps as he looks at it. Yixing gets the ring inside and puts it on Junmyeon's ring finger and kisses it.