how our love ended

Exo Oneshots/Drabble

KAISOO

Description: this is a story on how their love ended..

angst 

•●•●•

 

This night is a suffocating night for Kyungsoo. He wants to walk out to a place where he wants to be alone right now and cry.

Seeing the one you love for 7 years dancing with another instead of him.

7 years... Him and Jongin loved each other for SEVEN years until Fate decided to tear them apart

Kyungsoo couldn't bear seeing Jongin, so he walked out of the room and went to the garden, where he can be alone with the faint smell of nature and the glittering stars above him.

He didn't hear footsteps behind him but when he heard a voice he was snapped out of his thoughts.

"Kyungsoo..?" 

Gosh he loved it when he calls his name out. But now.. hearing his name being said by him- pains his heart.

"What do you want Jongin..? You should go back and enjoy the engagement party with your soon to be spouse instead of coming here.."

"I was worried about you.." Jongin blurted out and sat with him.

Kyungsoo wanted to respond back but doesn't know what words he is going to say.

"I'm sorry that it had to be this way.. but it has to be done. Why don't you go back and try to find someone to dance with. Or try to find someone that will catch your interest .." Jongin said as he slightly looked at Kyungsoo.

"I don't want any other person to love. I only love you and only you. Why does it have to be this way, Nin? Its not easy to move on.." Kyungsoo cried and stood up with tears starting to build up.

"I'm sorry Kyungsoo but i-"

"Just because i can't bear a child doesn't mean you had to suddenly break up with me. We can just adopt and-"

Jongin interrupted him. "My family doesn't want adoption Soo.. They want a child that has the blood of mine and the carrier..." 

Kyungsoo huffed at that. "Are you serious? You're unbelievable."

"I'm sorry.. I love you, I really love you but...my parents.."

"If you really love me- you wouldn't break up with me unexpectedly in the first place." Kyungsoo muttered.

When Jongin heard that he clenched his fist. He stood up and moves forward towards Kyungsoo and hugged him tight. With murmured sorrys .

Kyungsoo cried onto Jongin's suit and clutches his fingers onto the fabric.

"Can you break the engagement?" Kyungsoo straightly questioned  and looked up.

Jongin gulped and bit his lower lip. "I..i..." he struggled to answer. "I don't know Soo.. I tried but they won't listen anymore.."

Kyungsoo sobs and looked down. He felt fingers on his chin his face was lifted up to look at Jongin again.

"What about this, after the marriage, maybe we can --" 

"No," Kyungsoo cuts him off. "No. Your fiancée does not deserve that. And I don’t deserve that. You have to learn to live with your decisions, Jongin."

Jongin started to cry and presses his forehead against Kyungsoo's. "I really am sorry Soo.. i'm sorry."

"I know.. i know.." Kyungsoo whispered and tears continuously flowing down his soft cheeks.
Jongin wiped them and kisses both Kyungsoo's swollen cheeks.

"You should go.." Kyungsoo said.

"But.." 

"Goodbye Jongin.. i'll be heading out now.." Kyungsoo walked backwards and headed to the exit. But he was held back with sturdy arms around him.

"Don't go.. please .." Jongin pleaded and buried his face on Kyungsoo's soft hair.

"I have too Nin. I can't bear seeing you with another.." 

Jongin said nothing and tightens his hold.

"Please. Let go now." Kyungsoo tried to get out from the taller's grip.

Jongin shook his head.

"Your fiancée is probably looking for you.. you need to go back there .."

"But.."

"No but's now.. Go!" 

Jongin hesitantly lessens his hold. Kyungsoo turned around to face Jongin for one last time. 

He placed both of his hands on Jongin's nape and stood on his tip toes and kissed him for one last time. Oh he will miss this; Jongin's lips. It hurts that this will be the last time -- for them to show their love (affection) towards each other. Their lips were in sync, going deeper.

Kyungsoo stopped the kiss and removes his hands. He smiled at Jongin and took a step back again.

"I hope you're happy.."

Kyungsoo showed his back once again and now, with no turning back.

'I love you...'   The both of them quietly said, as their silent goodbye.

That is where their love ends.

-

This story was inspired by a short story that
i read. I really liked it and planned to write it here but with a different style and idea.  

I really hope some of you liked it :)