All along, it was...

Exo Oneshots/Drabble

- SULAY -

Description: Yixing will always do anything for Junmyeon to be happy, even it will be the biggest regret that he ever made in his life..

angst! TT

This is based on a MV/song that i liked..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene 1

A Chinese man flips through the pages of the photo album, the album contains all the pictures of him and Junmyeon during their childhood days. Yixing and Junmyeon have been friends since they're still very young --- they grew up together, take pictures together and pasting their various pics of them.

Yixing smiles at all the pictures of them both.

Scene 2

Its raining... And the two of them sharing an umbrella together , smiling or laughing as they walk, their hands touching as they held the umbrella. The two of them went towards a building, for them to prevent getting soaked by the rain.

The slight short man raise his arms, letting the droplets of rain fall onto his hands. Yixing stares at him, admiring the one he secretly loves. Junmyeon turns to his side, staring back at Yixing, they looked at one another and smiled.

Junmyeon held out his pinky and the other does the same. They promised to each other that they will always be best friends forever.

Scene 3

They found a café for them to eat. Both of them sat at their table, ordering some coffee and a chocolate sliced cake.

As their order arrived, both friends started to goof around each other. Yixing ate his cake ad continued talking to him, until Junmyeon suddenly laughs.

Yixing looked at the laughing man and asked, " Why are you laughing? "

"Y-your... pfft! HAHA.."

" What..? Is there chocolate in my teeth?" (idk how to say it more in detail-ish, what am I saying.. xD)

Junmyeon nods, still laughing. " Xing, give me your Polaroid now please! Quick, I gotta capture this."

The Chinese man hands him the Polaroid. Junmyeon held the camera and snaps a pic of Yixing smiling, with chocolate still in his teeth.

Scene 4

Yixing pasted the newly captured photo on the photo album. He shook his head and smiles slightly.

The next day arrived and the slight tall man went out, heading to the barbershop. H needs to get his hair cut, since his hair is getting quite long. Plus, theres a '..special day...' coming up, and it hurts to think about it...

Yixing looks at the mirror, satisfied with the new haircut, he combed his hair with his fingers and leaves. The man walked towards the clothes area, well looking for new clothes to wear of course for the spe- - he's not going to repeat that, it makes his heart ache.

'Pull yourself together Zhang Yixing!' he thinks and shakes his head.

Scene 5

The two long times friends both went to the church. Junmyeon wanted to be there to pray and he asked Yixing if he wanted to come along, which he agreed.

As Junmyeon prays. Yixing stared at the other and started to tear up.

'Tomorrow is the day... tomorrow...'

He pulled out his Polaroid once again and snaps a picture of Junmyeon. Then puts the camera back again in his bag.

Yixing takes a breath and wipes his eyes. Junmyeon is done praying, he turns to Yixing and frowns,

" Are you okay, Yixing?" he asks, concerned.

" Yeah, I'm okay. Just dust in my eyes, that's all.." the said man hurriedly answered.

~

At night, Yixing buys the things that are needed for tomorrow. He bought some cloths, candles, lights, roses, and etc.

Scene 6

The day has come, Yixing stands and admires the decorated room that are filled with lights, candles on the floor and some hanging, petals on the ground. His other friends walking around, excited.

When Junmyeon came, he was dressed handsomely and beautifully. Yixing and his friends stood still, watching the short man walk on the aisle, Junmyeon looked around gaping at the well decorated room, with his hand on his mouth, amazed.

Until, a very tall man walked past them and went towards the man. Junmyeon looked at him with tears in his eyes.

Wu Yifan goes down on one knee, holding a small opened box with a ring in it.

" Kim Junmyeon. Will... you marry me?"

The short man gasps, and nods, he smiling so hard and he is too beautiful in this world.

Yifan is lucky. ..

The ring slips in Junmyeon's ring finger. The now engaged couple hugged each other. And boy... Yixing really wants to run out of the room so badly, but he can't. His body won't let him. He just watches them, sadly. Wishing he was Yifan, he wishes he should be the one proposing to Junmyeon, but he knows... he knows that his wishes will not be granted, it will never happen. And it hurts so bad, he's suffocating..

Yifan and Junmyeon are made for each other...

Junmyeon and Yixing are just meant to be friends.. that's all.

Just. Friends.

Chen looks at him worriedly , " You okay there, Yixing? "

The Chinese man nods and fakes a smile at him.

" Yeah.. I'm fine.. just happy for them.."

Chen pats his back, " If you say so.."

They all clapped at the engaged couple, congratulating them, also saying they are happy for them both.

Yixing bit his lips, trying to prevent his tears from falling. He gave them a thumbs up and continued clapping.

Junmyeon hugs Yixing and the others for their beautiful work on the decorations.

" Congratulations, Jun..."

"Thank you, Xing.." Junmyeon smiles and hugs him again, and heads back to Yifan.

'All I want is to make him happy, that's all.. even it's the biggest regret I have ever made. I'm happy for them.'

He snaps out of his thoughts when he heard his name being called.

" Yixing! Come lets take a picture of the three of us."

He walks towards them and stands beside of the two of them. He tried to smile as the picture is taken.

Last

Yixing stares at the picture that he is holding. He had been crying all night already. Why does it still hurt so much?! When is this pain going to stop...?

The answer pops into his mind.. ' This pain is never leaving I guess... it will forever be here with me.. '

He chuckles bitterly.

Yixing pastes the photo on the last page of the album. He looks at it for the last time and closes the book.

" Life is such, since not fated, why bother? All along, it was always one-sided..."