Surprise, my love

Exo Oneshots/Drabble

 

Title: Surprise, my love. (CHANBAEK)

Description: Chanyeol prepared something that he will never forget. Baekhyun doesn't know.

-Domestic AU-

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun turned to his side to reach his lover and opened his eyes but his lover isn't there. He sat up and looked around the room and spots a letter which is from Chanyeol.

Good morning, my little puppy. I'm really sorry that I left you alone waking up on a empty bed. I hope you won't be sad when you woke up. The reason why i'm not there is because i am preparing something that you'll never forget. I will send you a text that will lead you to me.

Baekhyun started to get up and started to do his daily routine, he showered and went downstairs to prepare his breakfast.

After he finished his breakfast, he gathered his things and went out to get some fresh air. Suddenly, he got a text

To: Puppy 

from: Yoda Yeol

Hey love! Are you now outside?

From: Puppy

To: Yoda Yeol

Yes.

To: Puppy

From: Yoda Yeol

Okay, now here is your hint: It is where fate led us together.

"Maybe he is talking about the playground." Baekhyun guessed and went to that place.

When he went to the play ground, he spotted Sehun sitting on the swing. 

"Sehun? What are you doing here?" 

Sehun stood up and said, " I'm here because of your Yoda's plan. Well which is your surprise."

"What kind of surprise is it?" Baekhyun asked him, but Sehun shook his head

"I won't tell you. I need to obey Chanyeol's rules." Sehun said and hands Baekhyun a paper with Chanyeol's writing.

"Read it." Sehun orders him and Baekhyun started to read it.

I think you already guessed where you are going to go next. I hope Sehun didn't tell you the surprise or else he will be busted. Anyway, here's your next hint: It is where I asked you out on our first date.

"The coffee shop?"

"Well you already guessed it so, off you go!"  Sehun said and started to point the direction.

"Thanks! Sehunnie!" Baekhyun thanked him and started going to the direction.

Baekhyun went to the coffee shop and saw Xiumin with Chen.

"Oh! Hyunnie!" They greeted me and waved and I waved back.

"Hey guys! I think that you know that I'm going to be here.."

"Yep!" Chen said and gave me a coffee with a letter sticking on it.

Here's your coffee! I hope you enjoy it. I made this just for you. I hope its still warm as they used to be! :)

Baekhyun looked at the coffee and started drinking it.

" This tastes good!" Baekhyun describes the coffee and started to drink all of it. Chen and Xiumin smiles and handed him another letter.

" Another one?" Baekhyun asks and they nodded.

Here's your another letter. I think i already imagined you drinking the coffee, does it tastes good? No need to answer, I already know. Before I forget, here is your hint, again: It is the place that I always visit when i am lonely.

'The garden' Baekhyun guessed in his mind as he started to get up on his chair, he bids goodbye to the coffee couple and went out.

-

-

-

Baekhyun went to the garden and saw a paper sticking on the tree. He gets it and started to read it.

I think this is going to be your last hint. Anyway, did you see the roses that i've prepared?

Baekhyun looks down and see the roses of petals.

If you saw it already, follow it. It brings you to me..

Then, Baekhyun begun to follow the petals on the ground as his heart pounds faster and faster.

Now it is when Baekhyun reached the end of the petals. There in the middle was Chanyeol, holding a bouquet of flowers and dressed semi formally

"Yeol.. Whats the meaning of this?" Baekhyun asked

"Its your surprise, so..surprise, my love." Chanyeol smiles, walking towards him and got down on one knee and brought out a small box and opened it.

" I know that i'm not good with words, but I want to say this clear right now." Chanyeol took a deep breath and started talking.

" We've been together for a long time now and i couldn't think for a better present like this, but its already enough..  You're everything to me and I want to stay by your side until death drift us apart. I love you so much, Baekhyun... I can say a thousand of I love you's right in front of you and I wish that you will accept my proposal. So will you marry me?" 

Baekhyun nodded with tears in his eyes and hugged him.

Chanyeol slips the ring on Baekhyun's finger.

" I love you.."

"I love you too, Yoda." 

Chanyeol laughs and hugs him tighter.

□■□■□

How is it? I hope you enjoy reading it.. Its takes awhile , but im proud of how it turned out. I think its going to be a double update today soo... see you in the next one! Peace!✌