KaiSoo {Part 2}

Exo Oneshots/Drabble

This is Part Two of "KaiSoo" .  

This is gonna be short :)

○●○●○

"Kyungie~" Jongin whines at his alpha. 

The alpha king looks at his pregnant omega, and smiles, Jongin is pouting with his hands on his baby bump.

"What is it, Nini?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Im hungry~~ give me foooood.." the omega continues to whine.

Jongin's cravings is sometimes stressful for Kyungsoo, good thing there are maids that could help or else his mate will continue to complain. 

"What kind of food do you want?" 

"I want some salad, sweet potatoes, eggs, and........" Jongin keeps listing the foods. Then, Kyungsoo puts a finger on Jongins lips.

"One at a time Jongin..i cant handle many." Kyungsoo chuckles.

Jongun pouts and said, "But i want to eat all of those~~ please~" he pleaded, clasping his hands together.

Kyungsoo sighs, he really cant get over his omegas cuteness. "Fine, but be sure to eat all those food alright?" 

Jongin happily nods his head, with his cute smile that Kyungsoo loves.

 

When the food has arrived, Kyungsoo stares at his mate with amusement in his eyes. Jongin eats right away when the maids puts the food on the table, Jongin is stuffing the food in his mouth, he almsot choked , Kyungsoo helps him.

"Don't eat too fast, Jongin. Eat slowly.." The alpha said, and ruffled the mans hair.

Jongin pouts and eats the food slowly, like Kyungsoo said. The alpha smiles and joins eating with him, 'cause he's hungry too.

 

 

 

Its now nighttime and the two is now in bed. Kyungsoo is Jongin strands of hair, while the other snuggled onto Kyungsoo's shoulder and neck.

"Sleep now,baby.. Our baby needs sleep too,," Kyungsoo whispers to him still caressing the mans hair, while moving his other hand to rest on the baby bump.

Jongin smiles at the action and nods, closing his eyes. " I love you, Soo.." 

"Love you too, Nini, and the baby too." Kyungsoo chuckles and closes his eyes too, going to dream land.

 

°•▪DELETED SCENE▪•°

"Soo~" Jongin whines, tapping the alpha's arm.   Its now midnight and the omega woke up feeling the baby kicking.

He keeps tapping Kyungsoo's arm, and finally, the alpha opens his eyes turning his head to face Jongin, "What is it love..?" caressing Jongin's face.

Jongin smiles and said, "I think the baby just kicked.." while putting Kyungsoo's hand on his round stomach.

Kyungsoo jolted up when he heard Jongin saying that the baby kicked. He caressed the stomach and felt a kick, he smiled widely and stares at Jongin.

"I think this is the best day of my life.." the alpha says and Jongin laughed, "and why is that..?" the omega tilted his head cutely while saying it.

Kyungsoo silently cooed at his cuteness and answered, "Because our baby just kicked and i'm so happy and i love you both so much.."

Jongin blushed and lightly hit kyungsoo's chest and giggles, "I love you too.." and pecks his lips hugging him. Kyungsoo hugged back and kissed his forehead lovingly.