Finally Found You

Exo Oneshots/Drabble

C H E N M I N / X I U C H E N

Title: Finally Found You/ Waiting For You

Description: Xiumin wonders on when is he going to find his alpha mate, because seeing his bestfriend being treated nicely with his alpha, makes him want that experience too.

Wolf Au

Slight/mentions of hunhan!

●○●○

Xiumin is a student, studying in a wolf university. He is a hard working student with his high grades, making his parents proud of him, and praise him that he will be a great mother with his alpha when he teaches his future child his learnings.

But what hit him, is the word; alpha. His parents is really worried because he has no mate yet. He's now twenty and still no alpha mate. Xiumin got his first heat when he is at the age of eighteen, he locked himself in his room and curled himself in a blanket, sweating and panting to make the pain to stop. But it still hurts.

His heat cycle is getting worse each year. His mother is worried as heck and he still tells her that he's fine, even though he is not alright. From what he'd learned, unmated omegas who've not met their mate yet will get their heat circle more worse than the normal ones.

Sometimes, Xiumin will cry in his room, wishing that he will meet his mate soon and be with him for the rest of his life. But honestly, he doesn't know when.

While Xiumin was in his thoughts and sleeping (he doesn't know that he slept when he was in his thoughts.) he felt someone beside him waking him up.

" Min, wake up. Class is over and now lunch time." His bestfriend, Luhan, wakes him up from his sleep while shaking him.

Xiumin wakes up, rubbing his eyes, stretching his whole body. "Did i fell asleep?" 

"Yep. Good thing that the professor didn't notice you, or else you'll be scolded for sleeping in his class." Luhan said and chuckles, fixing and putting his things inside his bag. 

"Sorry for falling asleep. I was in my thoughts and didn't know that i slept." Xiumin apologizes and started putting his things inside his bag.

"Its fine. I was like that before.." Luhan said, grabs his bag and putting it on his shoulder. "Lets go now and eat our lunch. Sehun's probably waiting at the door." 

Xiumin nods, fixing up his backpack and carries it at his back.

The two of them went to opened door and saw Sehun leaning at the wall, waiting. Luhan smiled and greets him. 

"Sehun-ah!" Luhan cheerfully went to him and hugs him, Sehun smiles and pulled out of the hug and pecks the deer-like boy on the lips, which Xiumin looked away and sighs.

× x ×

 

When they arrived at the cafeteria, the three boys goes to their usual table, putting out their lunch box. Sehun sits beside Luhan (as usual) and feeds him. Luhan giggles at the treatment that he receives everyday if its lunch time.

Xiumin looks at them and sighs silently. 

He stands up, making the two love bird mates look at him.

"Are you okay?" Sehun asks looking at him worriedly.

Xiumin nods and putting his lunch inside his lunch box again.

"I'll be eating at the rooftop alone. Don't worry about me." Xiumin says and went out to the rooftop.

Luhan and Sehun stares at the retreating back of their friend. 

Luhan sighs and stares at Sehun with worry in his eyes. "Is he going to be alright, Se? He looks lonely and sad. " Luhan concludes.

"I know Han. But let him be alone and give him some space. Its been hard for him and i think you know what i am thinking right now." Sehun declared and added, " Lets finish our food for now, okay? Don't want you to be hungry when class starts again." 

Luhan nods and continued eating.

× x ×

 

At the rooftop is where Xiumin is..

He losts his appetite when he got here. 'Cause right now, he feels so lonely. His surroundings are empty. No student are here so it means he's the only one here.

He leans against the railing, seeing the busy streets, and people walking and rushing to places. Xiumin feels the wind blow, making his bangs flow. (Woah that rhymes!)

The reason why he left the cafeteria is because seeing the two of them makes him sad and depressed. They both looked good together and sweet and would probably make a good family picture together.

When he found out that Luhan finally met his mate, he was happy for him and proud. And can't wait to meet his alpha if he found him.. but guess what.. he still haven't. He spents time outside the house, waiting and hoping, but still didn't spot his mate. 

When Xiumin is distracted, he was surprised with the school bell ringing, meaning that lunch time is over. 

He doesn't feel the energy going back to class, so he decided to skip some classes, just for once for today. And relax.

He puts out his phone and texted Luhan:

Hannie, tell the professor that i'll be absent for todays afternoon class because i am not feeling well. Please.

Xiumin presses send and puts his phone back into his pocket.

He goes downstairs and went to the exit. He's walking outside and suddenly, his phone buzzed.

It was a text from Luhan.

Are you okay? And I already told the professor why you're not in his class. He seems to understand, so don't worry. --Luhan.

I'm fine, Han. I need some time somewhere alone. See you tomorrow maybe.

Xiumin presses the send button again and hides his phone in his pocket and continues to walk until he enters the woods with a small space to relax on.

Xiumin sits beside the tree, pulls out a note book and a pencil and draws, because thats what he does when he is relaxing or bored.

When he finishes the drawing, he looks at it and smiles, 'cause it turned out good and clean. He smells some sweet scent that makes his noes twitch for a second there.

Xiumin puts down his notebook and pencil and looks around. He continues to smell the scent until the sound of twigs snapping, somewhere.

He stands up and walks to the center of the clearing, looking. But then, he heard a voice.

"Mate." The voice says. 

Xiumin turns around and saw his mate. Finally, after all the waiting, and loneliness. He finally found his alpha.

"Alpha." Xiumin replied and breaks into a  smiled. The alpha smiled back, walking towards him and pulls him into a hug, which made him hug back.

"I've been looking for you.." the alpha said, pulling out of the hug.

"Me too, alpha. I've been waiting for you." 

Xiumin examines his face. His alpha has brown hair, bow like cheekbones, and camel eyes. He smiles at his features and asks him.

"Can i...know your name?"

"Chen. But my real name is Kim Jongdae. Whats yours?" 

"Kim Minseok. Or Xiumin." 

Chen smiles at him, holding onto his cheek, thumbs brushing over the soft skin. "You're so cute."

"Only cute?" Xiumin pouts.

Chen laughs. " Not only cute, but beautiful." 

Xiumin blushes and giggles, which made Chen smiles.

 

" I finally found you..."  --Chen.

 

●□●□●

WOW! 1246 words?!? Its like a hit a jackpot😂😂 im proud😏 don't forget to vote! (The Poll)

●□●□●