Thank you, I love you, GoodBye

Exo Oneshots/Drabble

Title: Thank you, I love you, Goodbye.(HUNHAN)

Description: Luhan keeps pushing away and wants divorce. Sehun tries his best to let Luhan love him back, but gives up.

Notes: Angst, Non-au(idk)

Warnings: Suicide and HeartBreak.

•○•○•○•○•

Sehun was walking, doing his daily routine until he saw Luhan, his ex-husband. He started walking towards him.

"Luhan!" 

Luhan turned to the direction where Sehun is calling him.

"What do you want?" Luhan gritted his teeth feeling annoyed.

"Can we talk..please..?" Sehun pleads, grabbing Luhan's arm, but Luhan yanks his arms away.

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Luhan, please..just for once." Sehun pleads again

" No!" Luhan shouts and walks away. Sehun follows after him.

"Stop following me." Luhan demands and started to walk faster.

" Please Luhan..Just give us a chance.."

"There's no us anymore Sehun! Just sign the divorce papers. I need a change, I want a life without you bothering me. I dont need you in my life!" 

"You really don't need me?"

"Yes! So please.. let me go." Luhan cried out and walks away again. Leaving Sehun behind in his thoughts.

But its hard letting you go, its really hard.

No matter how hard i try to get your attention back to to me..

Is it really hard to love me back? Is it hard to open up yourself? Am i that undeserving of your love?

Sehun finished his thoughts and went back to his apartment with a broken heart.

He went to his bedroom, getting a piece of paper and a pen to start writing.

.

.

Once Sehun is done writing, he examined the paper and started to cry. He signed the divorce paper, and crys loudly.

The room is silent only being replaced with sobs and pleads.

.

.

Sehun went to the rooftop staring down onto the ground with the letter in his hands. He holds the railing, ready to jump. With his own request, he jumps, until he hears his bones cracking onto the ground, he stares at the letter he was holding and smiles; he's final smile until his vision turns black.

.

.

Luhan sips his coffee, while watching the TV news until he saw something. 

BREAKING NEWS: 

A man commits suicide with a letter on his hands. The said man's name was Oh Sehun. The letter he was holding was a farewell letter with a picture in it. Maybe its his lover.

Luhan's eye widen, he started to shake.

"S-sehun...?" 

Luhan dash out to the door, he grabs his coat and wears it, he puts on his shoes and starts to run to the building where Sehun.

When he arrived, he went out of his car and saw a crowd of people staring at the man.

"Excuse me. Are you Oh Luhan?" A paramedic says his name that makes his heart ache even more.

He nodded and the paramedic hands him a letter-- no, Sehun's letter. Luhan started to read it with tears in his eyes.

Dear Lu Han,

I know you're crying already huh? Well you said that you don't need me anymore, so why are you crying? You made it so clear that you don't want me in your life anymore, so I did what you said. I signed the divorce paper because you wanted me to sign it. It hurts Luhan..pushing me away, saying the words that made my heart shatter, and giving me the divorce paper. I always think if i'm you life partner or not, I always think if we are meant to be together until death, but i think they're not true.. You broke my heart, leaving me in the dark crying.. I'm writing this letter because its my farewell to you I wanted to express my feeling in this letter, so here it is.

Luhan.. Thank you for the memories we shared, Thank you for loving me.., Thank you for making my life happy even just for a short time.. Really, I'm thankful. I really loved you.. I can say many I love yous but i know you're just going to deny it. But you got what you want already.. I already give up to make you love me back again, I'm already starting to let you go now, so I hope you qre happy with it.. 

Good Bye, Lu han. I love you.. I wish in my second life that we will meet again with no heart breaks. I want you to be happy and smile 'cause seeing you smile makes me happy. Good Bye again... I really, really love you.. Keep our memories in the back of your head and don't forget me. Have a good life, Luhan.

Luhan cried and clutch the letter onto his chest and sobs.

" I'm sorry...Sehun-ah... I love you too..." Luhan sobs and falls to the ground. "I'm so sorry...I still love you.."

"I love you..." Luhan says it again hugging himself.

Luhan feels a air of wind making his hair blow. He smiles faintly thinking that Sehun is still watching over him.

I love you too Luhan... Don't ever forget me...