Chapter 1

Stained Wings

Years after the Pact....

One of the younger recruits ran past him in a hurry, completely foregoing the customary bow that one younger or less experienced should give to an elder or more experienced recruit.

Not a moment later, another young recruit was running towards him but he recognized this one and so caught him by the arm with incredible strength and speed. Whats happened?

The young recruits eyes widened, Uh Minhyuk A she-angel has been caught crossing into our territory. Shes injured but theyre dragging her in.

Minhyuks eyes narrowed, an angel crossing into the prestigious Academy grounds. This was unheard of, Angels and Hunters had a tentative agreement since the Pact where Hunters hunted those on the List and Angels didnt meddle in their affairs unless it was on their List. Angels on the grounds meant meddling done by Angels.

Minhyuk made sure to stand up straight and gently manoeuvred himself to the front to watch as the she-angel was paraded in front of the Hunters. The she-angel was hurt clearly by the lack of protest of her treatment. It was likely that she had been hit with a drugged arrow as well.

What do you think will happen to the she-angel? Seungjae, one of the few people who spoke to Minhyuk on a regular basis asked him.

Minhyuk spared him a glance and walked off towards the Library.