Possibilities

Butterfly Kiss

It's been a few weeks since Chae's incident and for the first time in a while we all decided to go shopping. Chae said that she was ready to go out again so we wanted to make the best of the situation and go shopping. Dara and I just went shopping a little while ago thankfully so I had cute outfits to wear. I decided to wear a cute sweaer dress that was red and white striped with holes cut in places. It was fashionable and it hid everything that I needed it to.

 

 

Ahh, I really hope that tabi likes it. YAH PARK BOM! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING! There is no way that someone like him could like someone as pathetic as you. Just be happy to be friends with him! Aigoo, Bom since when did you start to like him like this. I mean sure, hes the only one you know that can make your heart beat like he can. And there is no one whose smile can make your butterflies fly like that But...

 

You cannot date! Just one look at your back and your boyfriend would drop you like a hot potato! He's to perfect, you're better off as a nun cause you will NEVER marry. I dont wanna think about it anymore. I'll just take it as it comes I guess...

 

This will be the first time in a long time that you will be able to really talk to him, the past few weeks have been busy so we couldn't say much more than hi and bye to each other. The boys should be here any moment... correction, they're here... It's going to be so awkward between us because of what happened after Chaeri's incident.

-FLAHBACK-

I was asleep in his arms, but I was too tired out to really understand what was going on, or rather, I did understand what was going on but I just didnt want to do anything about it. I woke up immediately at the sudden warmth around me. I opened my eyes and saw tabi putting his jacket around me with concern in his eyes.

 

"T-tabi?"

 

"Shh, Bom, im sorry go back to sleep alright. I'm here, your ok dont worry" He said, he wrapped his arms around me and rocked me back to sleep. I didn't respond, I just snuggled my head into his broad chest, his wamth was radiating onto me.

 

"I'll bring you upstairs through the back door so no one knows we were outside for so long. I wont tell anyone anything ok Bom? Everythings fine" And he was true to his words. I woke up the next day in my bed, no one knew of what happened excpt tabi and I so all the attention was on Chae, thankfully.

-END OF FLASH BACK-

 

"Anneyeong yeorobun" I announced coming down the stairs. Everyone greeted me with warm smiles except tabi. I could feel his gaze burning a hole into the side of my head.

 

"Eh? Wheres tae?" I asked noticing we were a mohawk short

 

"Oh he had to work at the cafe today." Dae said as he walked to Minzy's side. Hmmm i think I see the next couple, keke

 

We arrived to K shopping district and somehow we split up??? Ji went with Dara and Seungri not taking his eyes of Chae. Dae and Minzy went to the arcade together and that left tabi and I together... awwwwkwaardddd...

 

"Ummm so where do you wanna go?" I asked him

 

"Umm I dont't care, whatever is cool with you i guess..."

 

"... Well dont you like suits? We could look at suits if you want. I've never went suit shopping so I am under your guidance teacher-nim" I say trying to lighten the mood.

 

"OK! I KNOW A STORE" He said, the mood immediately lightened making me chuckle at his silliness.

... ... ... ... ... >3<... ... ... ... ...

 

"Hmmm, how does this look. I havent really tried something so formal. I won't buy it, but it's just for fun..." He asked trying on a wedding tuxedo

 

"WOOWW! You look awesome" I said making him slightly blush, "I feel like I'm a bride seeing my husband to the first time..." Pabo Bom! Why are you so foolish!

 

"I mean, I'm never going to get married so I will embrace the feeling now I guess." I attempted to cover up by saying something else I shouldn't have said.

 

"Wae? You don't want to get married??" Tabi asked me in shock. I mean it's every girls dream to get married to her prince charming.

 

"No it's not that I don't want to, its just that no one in their right mind would want to marry someone so..." Stupid, Idiot, just shut up! Bommie when are you gonna stop talking. Before I was able to finish, top cut me off

 

"WTF are you saying. You are beautiful Park Bom, both inside and out. Any guy would be lucky to have you as a girlfriend, even better as a wife. Don't spew nonsense that you aren't good enough. I can name several people that would want to be with you. One of them being ME! Yes, you heard me right Park Bom. I think Im in love with you..." He screamed, I was backed up against the mirror, but at his last words he grabbed me into a hug. And he didn't let go.

 

TOP's POV

 

She was sitting there her eyes one me, at that moment I felt like the luckiest person alive. I had the most beautiful person in the world all to myself. I was wearing a black tuxedo. I felt like I was the groom awaiting the bride on our wedding. I looked at Bommie, imagining she was the bride. That would be my dream come true.

 

But hold up... She doesn't want to get married?

 

Why? Why is that!? Is she just one of those people who aren't up for committment? If so I can change that. I can fix that if she would give me the chance. If it had to do with that day she had the breakdown then I can help he. I want to be the person that will be there for her. I want to be the one to hug her when shes cold.

 

I want to be the one to rub her back when she is sick and throwing up in the middle of the night

 

I want to be the one that kisses her in the morning when she wakes up

 

I want to be the person who will love her even when she might be mad at me... But will she give me the chance?

 

She says that no one would ever love her. Is she joking right now? Does she not see how much I care for her? Saying that is not only an insult to herself but an insult to me. No, I will not take this...

I start to yell at her. I could see the fear in her eyes. But i cant stop, I need he to know how incredible she is, I need to tell her the truth.

"Park Bom, I think I'm in love with you" I pulled her into me and I could hear her crying. I dont't know if she was crying becasue she was happy or scared but all I knew was that I did it. I finally admitted that I, Choi Seunghyun was in love with Park Bom, always and forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This is what Bommie looked like <3

 

 

 

This is Tabi in his tux! Keke, Seungri magically appeared also!   >.<    hehe

~~~~~~~~~~~)))~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(((~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)))~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(((

A/N- Hello everybodyyy! Wussuppp! I was oh so very bored at home and I didn't wanna do homeowk so I decided to write the next chapter. I know this chapter isn't my best, but please forgive me. The scene is just sooo complex!! Don't worry, it wot end here. I still have a long way to go till the end. There are alot of questions still to be answered.

So I finally figured out how I want Joongki to appear in my fic, it's gonna be a supriseeee! Thanks too everyone's suggestions and to those that voted. Your votes didn't go to waste! Don't worry!

Um I lastly just wanna say a BIG thank you to everyone. Kahmsamnida! If it weren't for you guys then I wouldn't have the motivation to write.I decided that it is alwasy best to show my appretiation to my subberz so i think im gonna randomly write a long thank you to some of my subberz. Ho Ho Ho, I guess that measn you have to comment more!

Well I've gotta go now, so until next time my beloved friends! Keke, im so corny! Bai Bai!

   ~Bexx <33