Yeah... We're good

Butterfly Kiss

 

THANKS: Thank you to

@cherista6

@Cissyy

@Casharida

@FreakyJJ 

@justephoy

For wishing me luck on my test! You guys are awesome!. ANOTHER HUMUNGO THANKS @jeabhi0317. She was the one who made this FANTASTIC poster for me, and more which I will use in other chapters. If anyone is looking for poster designers, go to her and ask, shes great! 

So a special thanks to all these wonderful people!... Now here for the story...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~??????~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~////////////////////////////~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BOM's POV

 

"30 minutes till you girls are up, get ready, time goes fast" the PD told us. Bigbang already went up, and of course they were incredible. Shockerrr...

 

"Omo, can you believe it? We are finally going to get our big break!we are going to show everyone just who we are" Chae said in her leader sort of way

 

"Aish I'm kinda nervous" Dara said as she plopped down on the couch and took a big gulp of water

 

"Don't be Unnie, there's no reason to be nervous. Everyone hates us already, it can't get any worse, only better" Mingkii said trying to comfort Dara... Key word... Trying...

 

"Yah, maknae! You're only going to make her feel worse! But ssantoki, its really ok! You aren't alone, we are here with you" I said trying to restore some hope

 

"Let's just have fun. Nolza on three!" Chae exclaimed

 

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"NOLZA"

 

... ... ... ...

 

           I could feel the blood pumping throughout my body as we walked up the back stairs to the stage. The lights were dim and the curtain was closed. We intended to start of our performance with a bang and then leave the crowd in tears. We wanted to show them our diversity, our capability. We wanted to show them that yes, we were the biggest, the baddest and the best, but we were also approachable. We were real people too.

 

         The crowd was staring at us, we could feel their unacceptance, but that was because they didn't know what we were made of. Their hatred was weak, and we knew that by the end of our performance we would break through their barriers. After all, we are the BEST.

 

"Now are you ready for the BEST" Chaerin started our first song. "Naega jeil jal naga!"

 

The crowd was dead silent. Not because they didn't like us, no, nooo way because of that. They were just too shocked that we were capable of this. Truthfully, I didn't even know we were capable of this! Now came my favorite part of the song...

 

"Nuga nega naboda deo jal naga, no no no no, na na na na" I really started to get into the song, so did the crowd. People were standing, they were cheering. I recognized those girls from the classroom that wished us luck, they were cheering us on louder than the rest. It felt good.

 

The song ended, now it's time for my masterpiece. The stage crew brought round glossy black stools for the four of us to sit on. I was more nervous for this song than I was for the other song, this song was more meaningful to me.

 

The music started and a hush rose over the crowd once again. I looked to my right and at the side I saw Tabi, the Tabi that I was willing to live for, if only he would do the same for me.

 

This song really showed my thoughts, how Tabi broke my heart, It Hurts too much.

 

Luckily I practiced this song so much it came naturally. I had a reality check once I saw Tabi's gaze lock with mine. I looked away quickly with tears in my eyes. My time to shine...

 

~~~

No Way I Can't Recognize

Your Not Mine AnyMore

 

Ohh, kkeuchin geoni ne mamseoge

Ije Nan Deo Isang eoptneun geoni

Nan Neol Neol Neol Saengakhamyeon

 

Neomu Apa, Apa Apa

 

Apa, Apa

       -It hurts 2ne1

~~~

 

Tears were starting to escape my eyes. Although I was starting to cry, and it showed in my voice, the song is a very emotional song so it only sounded better. We all stood up and the three other girls surrounded me as we all embraced into a big hug.

 

The response from the crowd was even greater, not because of their screams, but because of their faces. You could see their tears glistening in their eyes. Couples were holding each other, and that's the reaction I wanted when I wrote this song.

 

"Thank you... 2NE1! You girls really blew us away!" the announcer dude said walking on stage as we walked off. As we were coming down the steps, I saw Tabi leading the way for the boys. We tried our best to ignore them.

 

I walked right past him, but he yanked my arm back like a yo-yo and I tumbled right into him. I looked up as if to say a snide remark, but I was stopped as I stared into his deep and dark eyes.

 

"We need to talk... Now!" and he led me outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N:

 

Heyyyyyy! It's been so long! I'm so incredibly Sowwyyyyy! I've been so stressed with school and stuff, ughh I hate it! I just wanna sleep all day and do absolutely nothing. Ahh being a baby must be great, all you do is eat, poop, sleep and play. It's a cool beans life. I say "cool beans a lot Kekeke, my cousin knows this, (shout out to Dararara!)

 

Well once again thank you again to the people I mentioned in the beginning, you guys ROCK! Well maybe I should say you guys KPOP, okay that was corny... Mommy corn! Loll, well I guess that all for now, Bai Bai my beautiful people.

 

Much love!

-Bexxx <333