Saranghae Forever and Always

Butterfly Kiss

 

RECAP:  

I finally admitted that I, Choi Seunghyun was in love with Park Bom, always and forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

BOM's POV

Tabi just confessed to me. I can't believe it. What am I supposed to do, i love him so much but i'm so scared that i will be hurt later on.

 

I look into his eyes and he looks right back into mine, he wipes my tears with the pad of his thumb with the palms of his hands on the area near my jaws.

 

"Bom, please don't turn me away, I'm already so caught up with you that i don't know if I would he able to live without you. No one would be able to love you like I do. I'm sure of it. You make me function, i didn't have a purpose before I met you."

 

Omo, his words are making me cry even more.  I look down, breaking my gaze with him and move towards him. I grab his shirt into my two small fists and lean my face against his chest, breathing in his warm scent.

 

"Bommie, i love you. Will you be mine?" He finally asks me

 

My brain is saying no, but my heart and everything I am is saying yes. I want to grab him and hug him, I want to kiss him and spend everyday with him, even if it doesn't last forever.

 

"Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. Tabi, i love you more than you know, you're my first love and i know you will be my last" i finally look back up and i see the most handsome man in the world crying.

 

I kiss his tears and hug him tight. I cant believe I just did that, but i wouldn't have traded that moment for anything.

 

Tabi picks me up far of the ground kisses me. This was unlike any kiss I have had before, this was different because I was in love with him and he really was in love with me.

 

He pulls me out of the store and ran to the open are of the mall and he screamed

 

"Yoreobun! Guess what! She loves me! She really does love me!" I smack my new boyfriend but it didn't affect him much. He picks me up bridal style and runs while people were clapping cheering and whistling at us.

 

He puts me down and we walk hand in hand towards an Italian restaurant. Tabi orders penne a la vodka and I order fettuccini alfredo. I look at my plate and I look at Tabi's, I realllly wanna try his pasta.

 

I continue eating my food, but i can help but drool at Tabi eating his pasta. Mmm best combination cause they are both so delicious looking. Kekeke, I’m a crazy girlfriend, but back to reality, Tabi caught me staring at his food.

 

He just laughs at me and feeds me some of his pasta and I do the same with mine.

 

"Excuse me, the two of you look like a perfect couple. Would you mind if I take a picture of the two of you for our bulletin board?" the manager of the shop came to our table and asked

 

"Ehh? Really? Um sure" I say

 

"What should we do, what pose?" Tabi asked

 

"Ah! What about the spaghetti scene from lady and the tramp? That would be sooo romantic?" a random waitress popped up behind the manager

 

Aigoo, so embarrassing! Tabi and I both take an end of a piece of spaghetti and pose for the picture, at least that's what i thought

 

1...

2...

3.. Tabi quickly the spaghetti causing us to kiss again.

 

*click*

 

The manager showed us the Polaroid and it was perfect timing of us kissing!

 

"Thank you so much!" the manager bowed and left leaving us red faced. It's one thing to kiss someone, but it’s another to see you kissing someone!

 

Tabi and I went back to the apartment after talking to Dara and Ji who were going crazy looking for us in the mall.

 

We took the long way there through the park. I can’t remember the last time that I did something so sentimental, i swear my heart was about to burst.

 

We make it back to the dorm and before I go in, tabi pulls me to face him

 

"Bom, thank you. Saranghae" he kissed me lightly

 

"Saranghae Tabi-ah" and i kissed him back. And that was it...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: anneyeong yeorobun! Kekeke finally the topbom couple is born, alive and breathing! I’m sooo happyyyy! I know this chapter is kinda short, but it's because I was blushing too much while writing it during class!

Well i just uploaded the next two chapters of the story and now all of my couples are complete! Thanks again to those who voted, Daemin won as you have seen.

 

To my joongki loverz, don't fret, he will appear soon! But he isnt going to have a 2ne1 couple. Who should I put him with from a different kpop group? I need suggestions!

Aigoo, my teacher is walking this way so I guess I gotta go for now!

much love from

- Bexx <33